Friday the 13th: The Game

Comments

• TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    Hopefully they will have the update done by the year anniversary on May 26th. I haven't had many issues lately but hopefully will enjoy a smoother game with the new engine. Had a Jason perform a grab kill and morph to the other side of the map which let another counselor escape. Haha.
  • Played a game this morning and the four seater spawned with a tree blocking the drivers door. Had everything for the car but couldn’t get in it. I’m about done till this update.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Finally got my first Tommy kill. B) I did most of the work (got the mask off at the start of the match before Jason killed me and dropped him to his knees after the sweater stun) so it was pretty damn satisfying.

I killed sackhead Jason, but a machete kill on part 6 is my #1 goal.

• They announced you’ll have to be level 113 to swap Jason’s weapons out.

So I’ll get to do that in about a year or so.
  • ^ Yeah, that's pretty brutal. I've been playing since Oct of last year and I'm at 91 (only really play on the weekends though).

Killed a Pt 3 Jason the other day... I guess I'm going after all of them.
    edited May 2018
    I have been playing since day one and I'm at 150. Haha. I only play a couple nights a week but I hit the double point weekends hard with an epic grinder perk. Plus if you play Jason right you can get a lot more points and I love being Jason. I'm basically just trying to get all the badges at this point which actually makes it a little more challenging then just trying to escape.

I can't wait for the weapon swapping. I like playing as part 6 but the fence post just doesn't do it for me.

I have the badge for killing Jason 13 times. So far I have killed part 2, 3, 6, and 8. Was close on Roy but the Tommy messed it up.
  • I’d be higher if the connection wasn’t so shit. I may play 6 games per session, but finish maybe 2 cause of hosts quitting or connection time outs.

• The new update is close! I can’t figure out which feature I’m most excited for.
  • scanners_optimized.gif

Finally! And 2 days before the one year anniversary of the game.

• I hope that release date is across all platforms.
    giphy.gif
    The flare kill looks insane and the boulder kill almost makes you feel bad for Chad. Almost.

Absolutely can't wait. I have 5 day weekend starting on the 24th with nothing to do but this!
    B0QGwguCaVGYAjwAM8jwWlSmgTHOUGTFJpRRK4ZkT70.png?fit=crop&crop=faces%2Centropy&arh=2&w=960&s=2521b8a88ec0db37539e93c1ba18d393
  • Cool for the XP, tape drops can fuck off. I have all the Pamela tapes and it got me nothing. No offense but I don’t give a shit about her story. At least give me something to use in game for collecting them all, or an achievement for fucks sake.

I haven’t seen a Tommy tape in months, but knowing you get fuck all for collecting them I don’t care at this point.
  • “Infraction System

An infraction system has been added in order to combat issues with players prematurely leaving matches. Players will now gain infraction points by performing any of the following actions in a Quickplay match:

Leaving the match as Jason
    Leaving the match as the Host
    Leaving the match while still alive as a Counselor
    Leaving the match while in the process of being killed
    Accumulating too many infractions points will place you in a low priority queue in matchmaking with other similar players. These Infraction points are not permanent and will decay over time.”

Fuck yes!
  • 8GB update, fairly sizable. Can’t wait to take it for a spin in the morning.
  • New grab fucking SUCKS....they need to release a patch and fix that shit ASAP.

Online is kinda annoying right now with all the bugs (I even lost my Bloody Jason skins that came with the physical disc copy) but I guess that's to be expected. Single player challenges are pretty awesome though.

The grab is better out of the shift but is tough while actually chasing. The game looks so much better and I like it being darker. It is buggy but still enjoyable. I love the the buff they gave part 7. Much more enjoyable playing my favorite Jason now.

Weapon swap is great. Part 2 Jason with the pig splitter is wicked. Single player challenges are fun just need a skip button but no biggie.
    Man the game is so close to be as perfect as it can be. Love the new engine update, enjoying all these little bitches being sent to the salt mines, the single player challenges are fantastic for true fans of the franchise, dedicated servers coming hopefully soon but it is still has a lot of bugs with some being patched this week. Others of course will take a while but so far nothing to game breaking for me where I still can't enjoy the hell out of this game. Here is notes for the next patch

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/19668-upcoming-patch-6118/