Pro Wrestling Thread

Comments

• Poor bastard had some health issues near the end. Shame he couldn’t beat em.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Catching up on the wrestling.

Takeover was damn awesome! Main event is the most emotionally involved Ive got in a wrestling match in ages.

Ronda was great (wanna see her live). Loved the Bliss cash in as well, Im critical of MITB but when done right its great.

So sad about Vader, I heard that a doctor didnt give him long to live but I didnt want to believe it. Deserves a proper send off as the man is an absolute legend.
  • Has anyone checked out the UK tournament? I'm not too hyped as the last one was just alright although the location is cool.
  • It airs on Monday
  • Im such a goose.
  • This 83 Weeks podcast with Bischoff is great. Hearing his bullshit get torn down by Conrad is hilarious.
  • First time on a trampoline in years... do a basic senton on my back, bounce up backwards and come down right on my fucking head. Last second tuck.

YEESH
  • TONI STORM YAH
  • Undisputed Era Vs Golden Lovers for team of the year so far, another phenomenal match
  • edited June 2018
    I watched the Hardy Boyz 24 special on the network, it's pretty good. Was cool seeing how amped Jeff was before returning to Mania.

I like Reby Hardy as well, she reminds me of a mob wife who keeps things together lol.
  • I'm glad I can't see those. Once was enough.

disgust.jpg
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    Nakamura pulled from tonight’s match because he was bit by a police dog at the arena. WTF?
  • Team Hell No!

tumblr_mcj1p0_PVGp1qlrs5eo1_500.gif
  • Nakamura was bitten by Road Dogg?
  • Takeover

Undisputed Era vs Moustache Mountain - 4.75
    Velveteen/Ricochet - 4.5
    Alesteir/Lars - 4
    Gargano/Ciampa- 4.75

Day 1 UK Tournament

Gibson/Gallagher - 3.75
    Coffey/Mastiff - 3.5
    Flash Morgan Webster/Devlin - 3.75
    Travis Banks/Ashton Smith - 3.5
    Toni Storm/Isla Dawn/Killer Kelly - 3.25
    Zack Gibson/Flash Morgan Webster - 3.5
    Travis Banks/Joe Coffey - 3.75
    The Undisputed Era vs Pete Dunne/Trent Seven/Tyler Bate - 4.75
    Zack Gibson/Travis Banks - 4

Day 2

Trent Seven & Tyler Bate vs The Undisputed Era - 4.25
    Noam Dar/Travis Banks/Flash Morgan Webster/Mark Andrews - 3.75
    Adam Cole/Wolfgang - 4
    Alesteir Black & Ricochet vs EC3 & Velveteen Dream - 3.75
    Shayna/Toni Storm - 3.5
    Pete Dunne/Zack Gibson - 4.25
  • Motherfucking Kyle O'Reilly and Roddy Strong man
    If we don't get an appearance from Dr. Shelby with Team Hell No, I will be highly upset.
  • Were Raw or Smackdown any good? The Revival match worth watching?

I saw on youtube Bailey beat the crap out of Sasha. What the fuck is even going on between these 2? Can't keep track of when they are feuding or when they are friends. If this was supposed to be a slow tease over many months building to a big match they've completely fucked it up.

Haven't watched Raw or Smackdown for many months now. Satisfied just watching PPVS, Specials, NXT (Happy paying subcsription) and indie shows. It's still a pretty good chunk of time.
    20 years ago today