The Walking Dead (TV Series)

2»

Comments

• How the fuck is Eugene alive? Lol
  • I think Eugene's days are numbered. There were a couple references to Sasha this season, including the mid-season finale reference to her 'suffocating' to death in a coffin, so somebody may find out soon enough that Eugene made her a special pill.. He also helped Gabriel and the doctor escape, so (hopefully) Negan will figure out soon enough Eugene's helping Rick's team still..

I hope so anyway. Eugene grates on me too much. :#
  • Diana_RossDiana_Ross , The Old House in Collinsport
    A very good show I've been watching since it first aired in 09' or was it 2010?
    I especially enjoyed Season 8, It sort of rekindled my love for it...
    Negan and The Saviors are awesome and my new favorites! Rick and Co. are a bit tired now lol... Negan has really shaken things up from its usual boring stance imo...
    But I'm wondering if they are still going to take the comic book route after what happened to Carl?
    "Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills! The people it kills get up and kill!" Dawn of the Dead (1978)

• TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    I tried being positive and holding out hope for this show but it has sucked for the past few years. I didn't even watch the last 3 episodes before the break and haven't missed it at all. Used to be mandatory viewing every Sunday. I thought Jeffery Dean Morgan as Negan would save it but actually became worse. The writing and action scenes are mot even SYFY laughable. Just bad all around.