What Concerts have been to/going to Thread

I went to Alice Cooper last night and it was amazing, some of the best seats I'll ever have! He is absolutely as brilliant as ever and the original line up were there!

My pics;
XfFurr7.jpg
usXVQ1l.jpg
LaUlf7Z.jpg
Gje5xoi.jpg
U3Q1OeN.jpg
oD8pcZa.jpg
qIVjEYZ.jpg

Nita Strauss is super hot in person!

Comments

• Great pics! Glad you enjoyed the show. What form of execution was used?
  • @gwally electrocution and the old guillotine! He's so timeless, doesn't feel like he's aged for a few decades now, some rock stars feel like old men when you go and see them but not Cooper!
  • Duran Duran x1

Ozzy x2

Weird Al x3 +2 other appearances

It was the cow...

• MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    tumblr_mbwxrlp3Sh1rj2gqpo1_500.gif

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• @Mayday His name is Alice but he's actually a man.
    @Midnight-Kroovy Apparently 'context' is required.

• I went to see Evanescence at the end of October and won tickets to see In This Moment before that. Hoping to get Architects tickets for March.
    Saw Paramore and Joywave last night and they ROOOOCCCCKKKEEEDDD!!!! I'd link photos, but apparently you can't link Facebook posted pics. :\

• Just got back from Marilyn Manson tonight and Johnny Depp joined him on stage for 2 songs, AMAZING surprise! <3 Sweet Dreams and Great Big White World are fantastic live.

pics;
    Nrl5zuw.jpg
    gSIR26Y.jpg
    rZl4rw2.jpg

• Got tickets for Black Label Society at the Royal Albert Hall next year.
  • What are everyones 2018 gig plans?

Ozzy is winding down now and I want to catch him but he's only playing a festival in the U.K this year. Download Festival has a great line up but I doubt I can make it.

Hopefully I'll be able to watch the Rolling Stones in a few months but tickets are super expensive and I've got so many expenses right now. Argh.

Got tickets to see BLS at the Royal Albert Hall, really looking forward to that!
  • gwallygwally Snowhio
    I'll be seeing ELO this summer.
  • Just got back from Black Label Society, it was badass! I was so close to the stage and I think the bassist laughed at how wasted I was lol. Zakk did an insane solo in the crowd.

Pics;
    GA0TpM2.jpg
    ZMCeuhl.jpg
    nkrTIWi.jpg
    l12VdfN.jpg

Its been a good night. B)
  • vigour-mortisvigour-mortis Vancouver, BC
    I've just been catching my friend's metal band (Drown In Ashes). Nothing big, and I admit I am jealous of some of you guys!
  • nancenance maryland
    great pics, kroovy.

just purchased tix for alanis morissette at wolftrap in virginia in september! very excited. alanis is one of my favorites; she's literally kept me afloat on more than one occasion. i saw her last in 1999, and she was amazing, one of the best shows i've seen. i hope my wife can handle what a teenage girl i will become on that night!

AlanisMorissetteJasonWilliamson1.jpeg
  • The Black Queen is finally coming to Australia in January. Just got my ticket. Can't wait.
  • OxleyOxley Scumdog Overlord
    Seen a slew of bands the last 2 years. Been good to be a metal head in Australia, for once.

Kreator
    Vader
    Alice Cooper
    Venom Inc
    Death Angel
    Arch Enemy
    Amon Amarth
    Sabaton
    Body Count

There's more, that's just iff the top of my head. I've also got tickets to Dimmu Borgir in October and Satyricon in September. \m/

I've been right on the barrier for all of these too. Have a slew of pics, two drumsticks. And when meet and greet is available I snag those too.