Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• An apple
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • Chicken breast, white rice and salad
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut

• WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Grilled cheese&tomato soup.
  • Mmmmm....

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • Vegetable beef soup
    hfy0lmby3l58.jpg

1.5lbs beef (I used stew beef precut from the store, but you can use whatever you want)
    med. onion
    Tsp of seasoning salt
    2 cans of stewed tomatoes
    1 can beef broth
    1 small bag frozen vegetables
    5 med potatoes

In a deep pan, brown beef and onions. Add other ingredients and bring to boil. Turn heat to low, cover and simmer (stirring occasionally) as long as you like or until the potatoes are to your desired firmness. Leftover portions can be frozen.
    Soup.jpg 634.1K
  • Belly of pork stuffed with black pudding, braised red cabbage, mashed potatoes and a cider gravy <3
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • A thing.

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • Cum
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • Spider roll. Hibachi steak and shrimp, fried rice and veggies.
    Awesome supper.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Gingerale lemonade&Chicken in a Biskit
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    A bowl of Crispix

3 soft boiled eggs&toast with strawberry jam.
  • Greek olives
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas
  • @gwally That vegetable and beef soup looks so damn good.

Kraft mac and cheese (the blue box), couple hits off electronic cigarette for dessert
    I love the way you sing, okay? I fucked up my whole life because of the way you sing. - Before Midnight
  • @Post Ghost It IS good and It's super easy to make too. Give it a try sometime.