Rob Zombie's 3 from Hell

Rob Zombie's 3 from Hell

Rob Zombie is currently filming 3 from Hell a sequel to the Devil's Rejects.

rob-zombie-3-hell-insta.jpg

IMDB

Comments

• WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane

Bill Oberst Jr.
    16 hrs ·
    Pleased to join cast of Rob Zombie's "3 From Hell," the sequel to The Devil's Rejects:

fVWEutls_400x400.jpeg

<3

Bill Oberst Jr is one of the greatest indie actors out there. He will just add to the magnificence of this film. And he is one of the nicest guys.

I love Rob Zombie x0x0
    tumblr_p6dqgpB1x41xo6426o1_1280.jpg
  • nancenance maryland
    very excited about this. rob, you rock. keep doing things your way and fuck the haters! tutti-fucking-fruity!!!!
  • Considering the ending of Devil's Rejects I'm guessing the title is literal and there is some occult shit to raise them from the dead like in House of 1000 Corpses with Dr. Satan? I'm interested to see what direction it will take.
  • Blast HarderBlast Harder has the madness....the B-movie Madness!!
    At first I was like "ugh no" I thought TDR was a perfect ending for these characters.

But I like Rob and love these characters so I'm game. If it sucks I have the first two films to enjoy.

But I hope it rocks.
    Blast's Cult Draft list 2018

Death Wish V
    Toxie III
    The Party Animal
    Warlock 2
    7th Voyage of Sinbad
    Cat in the Brain
    Freaked
    Cut and Run
    Silent Rage
    Return of the Killer Tomatoes
  • @Midnight-Kroovy I'm guessing that's exactly what is going to happen.

Not sure how I feel about this. TDR is Zombies best movie, and I thought the story of these characters ended on a high note. It feels like Rob is just resurrecting these old characters because they're familiar.
    As long as it opens with the devil giving them the boot in an overly comical three stooges matter I'm 100% in.

Kidding.

Or not.

Death Wish V
    Toxie III
    The Party Animal
    Warlock 2
    7th Voyage of Sinbad
    Cat in the Brain
    Freaked
    Cut and Run
    Silent Rage
  • Rob's been making great films pretty much his whole career, this won't be any different. Giving him lore and characters that he's obviously personally and emotionally attached to can only be a benefit.
  • I'm glad to see him returning to his original franchise, I'll definitely see it.
    I'd be game for another 31 as long as Richard Brake returned. I want some more of Doom-Head.

Death Wish V
    Toxie III
    The Party Animal
    Warlock 2
    7th Voyage of Sinbad
    Cat in the Brain
    Freaked
    Cut and Run
    Silent Rage
  • I just hope that Rob gives Dr Satan the focus he deserves. He was underused in the first movie and completely cut from the second one. If he's being literal with the title then Dr Satan should have the main part. Hell, Satan, it makes sense.
    I love Dr. Satan but I understand why Zombie removed him from "The Devil's Rejects" He would've stood out due to the tone of the film.

But I agree he should be in this one.

Death Wish V
    Toxie III
    The Party Animal
    Warlock 2
    7th Voyage of Sinbad
    Cat in the Brain
    Freaked
    Cut and Run
    Silent Rage
  • Are Doomhead and Dr. Satan are the two coolest horror characters ever?

Yes. They are.
  • I wonder if it'll get a big theatrical release since his last two didn't. Plus Devil's Rejects sadly flopped.
  • 31 and Lords didn't perform so I imagine Rob is in VOD territory. It will probably have an alternative release like Chucky, Hatchet and others.

I'd also call The Devil's Rejects a moderate success - $20mil worldwide box office and decent performance on other formats as a minor cult hit. (+it catapulted Zombie into Grindhouse, Halloween etc..)
  • edited April 2018
    He's doing things his own way now. Definitely limited + VOD release
  • Besides the Halloweens to a degree, Rob's movies don't make any money. He's better off on the VOD platform.
  • I think he'd agree. He's had opportunities (along with an Eli, their words) to do studio horror and they basically haven't.
  • VOD gives Rob to make his movies his way. Where's the unrated 31 ?
  • He said what we got is basically the film didn't he

The action is frenetic and obscured, not really a lot more to show I'd imagine.
  • nancenance maryland
    i'd still like to see more of what was edited out of lords of salem...