Batman Ninja (2018)

TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
edited December 2017 in Movies and TV
So this is something we need to talk about...
Anyone else heard of this? This looks like it will be ridiculously amazing but at the same time I don't know what to make of it.

IMG_0930.jpg

Comments

• Sounds awesome, wish they'd do more of these alternate timeline movies.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    This looks absolutely amazing!
  • Yeah this looks fucking dope.
  • ok ok I had no idea this was a legit anime. I can't believe this is happening and its incredible.
  • edited December 2017
    DP908ntXcAEx5W5.jpg
  • FlaggFlagg Michigan
    ^^^

Is that Grodd in the top left corner? I thought he was a Flash villain.

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

• He's been in Batman work before apparently
  • The artwork is mesmerizing.

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • This looks fun.
  • Same universe. I don't see a problem besides the fact that he should destroy Batman.
  • FlaggFlagg Michigan
    No problem, I just had no clue he was even slightly connected to Batman's corner of the DC Universe.

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

• this seems pretty damn awesome! Love the artwork...
  • The guy playing the Joker has an amazing laugh.

It's also really cool seeing Gorilla Grodd get more exposure in this and the CW shows. I always liked that character. It's kind of funny that he's in Medieval Japan, as he was just in Vietnam and ancient China on Legends of Tomorrow. Dude really loves visiting Asia, I guess.
  • i think this movie will be amazing, can't wait to see it!!!
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    This can't come out fast enough