Off-Topic Thread January 2018: Brand Spankin' New Year Edition

gwallygwally Snowhio
edited January 2018 in General
Happy New Year B-D fam!

Comments

• nancenance maryland
    new-year.png

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • Made it to another year. Wooooooo!
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    Happy New Year! A week late but we got some snow. Not much but enough to send Texans into a mass panic like it’s the apocalypse. Haha
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    giphy.gif
  • Adding to @Mr. Awesome 's recent response to summer season.

Agreed 100%

Summer is terrible, I work outside all day as well. Summer royally screws me up the ass, Winter is cold sure and sometimes I gotta work out late and freeze my balls off, but the system I work on just doesn't agree with Summer and makes life hell.

Happy New Year's folks.
  • Happy New Year!

I wish for just one year in my lifetime my football team has a good season. :s
  • edited January 2018
    I'll take sweating my ass off painting picnic tables and feeling the glory of the sunshine over this suicide inducing nuclear winter we're going through right now any day of the week

I couldn't leave the house without people checking me out and now I gotta look like a yeti just to walk out the door without dying

edit

Also, girls DO NOT take smoke breaks at the club when the weather is this cold.
  • Can they not see your bulge in your yeti gear?
  • They can't see my bulge in basketball shorts
  • It’s a balmy 5 degrees outside, little warmer then the -3 I dealt with this morning, which is nice.
    Yea cold weather sucks. Give 100 degrees any day of the week.
  • I got done with work early today and just spending the day at the movie theater on my own while everyone else is working. I think I like it better this way. Just saw Ferdinand. About to see Coco. Then sometime after that I'm going to see The Shape of Water.
  • I love relaxing at the movie theater when its quiet.

Anyone got any plans for 2018? I've cleaned out my flat from top to bottom and donated all old clothes to charity and chucked a tonne of old stuff out. Fresh space! Now to set some targets...
  • I’ve got a few plans, just waiting on income tax return and this inheritance to come in.
  • The Shape Of Water was great! Strangely erotic but a great homage to monster movies.

• "Anyone got any plans for 2018?"

One of my New Year's resolutions is to lose some weight. I've given up drinking soda (except for holidays) so I think that's helping.

I'm also got laid yesterday for the first time in nearly a year. I, uh, hope to do that again sometime this year lol.
    Congrats Puf. Now about a having a damn draft to get 2018 going? ;)
  • I almost shit my pants this year. It was close, I kept it in tho.

Think for a second about how many people have shit themselves since the clock struck. I almost became a statistic.

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
This discussion has been closed.