Day of the Dead: Bloodline {2018}

WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
P9HGoIB.jpg

Day of the Dead: Bloodline is an upcoming Bulgarian-American action horror film directed by Hèctor Hernández Vicens and the screenplay by Mark Tonderai and Lars Jacobson based on the characters created by George A. Romero. ... The film set to be released on 5 January 2018.

A small group of military personnel and survivalists dwell in an underground bunker as they seek to find a cure in a world overrun by zombies.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3053228/
Director: Hèctor Hernández Vicens

SKZJz7l.jpg

1eAtwKc.jpg

Comments

• WillowfangWillowfang SoCal
    edited December 2017
    Looks really good.

Slightly disappointed they aren't reusing at least a few key names, just looks like one in common

Maybe the story plays out differently enough character wise that the parallels aren't there like that, dunno /shrug

It was the cow...

• It couldn't be worse than the Day remake or Contagion....could it?
  • This looks solid
  • nancenance maryland
    that looks like a blast! although, i do think the trailer showed too much.
  • I'd definitely check that out.
  • I guess. :'(

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Worst movie of 2018. I say this with confidence.

The characters.. a total mess.
    Running...FAST zombies, errr rotters. Bad CGI. You wanna die?? Follow Zoe.

I would have rather watched some mainstream hollywood big budget bullshit.

1fSI8qw.gif
  • Yeah, it was crap. Had a tough time making it all the way through.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    @Orville Ketchum Yes me too...it was painful.
  • nancenance maryland
    that's disappointing; the trailer looked kinda fun :/
  • Worse than the 2008 reboot.
  • I literally turned this off after 10 mins. I could tell from the very beginning when the zombies are attacking and the background actors aren't even acting scared that it was going to be shit.

The acting is atrocious. SyFy produces better movies than this, and that's saying something.
  • I'm kind of excited to see how awful this is now.
  • @MATT PYTHON

It's fucking awful.
  • @gunsrazorsknives
    Are you saying I should rent it for 6.99 on Vudu this weekend?
  • @MATT PYTHON 7 dollars flushed down the toilet.
  • You can watch anything online for free. Why would you pay for that?
  • The movie looked like ass from the trailer. I wasn't even going to waste my time with it.
  • If I pay for it, I'll despise it and myself that much more.
  • Diana_RossDiana_Ross , The Old House in Collinsport
    edited January 2018
    These Remakes seem like a Cosplay of the Original film.... It really bothers me that this is probably gonna happen over and over again.
    When are we ever gonna get a good movie like Zombi 2? I actually had a little bit of hope until I watched the trailer... (sigh) I had to pause when I saw Bub... couldn't watch the rest. :(
    My thoughts and prayers are with the folks that actually sat through this entire movie!
    "Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills! The people it kills get up and kill!" Dawn of the Dead (1978)