Off-Topic Thread February 2018: Bloody Valentine Edition

gwallygwally Snowhio
edited February 2018 in General
Off-Topic Thread February 2018: Bloody Valentine Edition

Will you be mine???

Comments

• CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    Get the fuck away from me Gwally

I DON'T WANT THA--ooh, are those Pop Rocks?
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • edited February 2018
    Oh hey, it's national "Buy my wife a card and a stuffed animal for the 7th time" Holiday, so excited!
  • Gotta be less lame brah
  • I'm gonna do the Springbreakers "everytime" dance with a shotgun and pink balaclava outside someone's window in the very early hours of Valentine's Day.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    tumblr_mc64kawcBM1qbpi3vo2_1280.jpg
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    My wife just gets a sexy dance every valentines day...

tenor.gif?itemid=8206013
  • _Blakelock__Blakelock_ - OHMSS
    edited February 2018
    They put Goodfellas on Netflix. I’m on my third viewing in 24 hours.

I love this movie.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Yeah, Goodfellas is one of the ultimate movies. I can watch it a million times.

• Happy Groundhog Day everybody!

uxyA34o.gif
  • So I found out today that my coworker (the one I want to take out on a date) loves H.P. Lovecraft. This girl is awesome.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    A local movie theater is showing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) tomorrow morning with a cereal bar. Taking my daughter and it should be fun. I remember seeing the movie in theaters when I was 10. Still one of my all time favorites.
  • Fucking plow clipped the side of my car. Ugh.
  • Happy Groundhog Day everybody!

uxyA34o.gif
  • It was the cow...

• WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    We span time together as a couple, cos we're a loving couple, spanning time.
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.

Rock on ...Kermit....Rock on!!! :'(
  • All I see outside is fire.
  • I'm so far having one of the dryest, warmest Winters in recent memory.

As someone who works outside, I could care less if Climate change fucks us in the end. I'm enjoying the hell out of this weather.
  • Puppy Bowl time! B)

puppy-bowl1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.