There’s never been a more brilliant, groundbreaking TV series than “The Twilight Zone,” which was WAY ahead of its time back in the 1950s. The original series ran for five seasons, from 1959 to 1964, and it’s still blowing minds all these decades later.
It’s been an annual tradition for many years now for Syfy to air a marathon of “The Twilight Zone” in celebration of New Year’s Eve/Day, and this year is no exception.
This year, the marathon kicks off at 4am on Sunday, December 31.
Check out Part 1 of the schedule below, via The Night Gallery!
Sunday, December 31, 2017
- 4:00am – The Howling Man
- 4:30am – Where is Everybody?
- 5:00am – The Thirty-Fathom Grave
- 6:00am – Mirror Image
- 6:30am – The Last Rites of Jeff Myrtlebank
- 7:00am – A Piano in the House
- 7:30am – The Bard
- 8:30am – The Rip Van Winkle Caper
- 9:00am – Escape Clause
- 9:30am – Shadow Play
- 10:00am – The Obsolete Man
- 10:30am – The Mirror
- 11:00am – The Little People
- 11:30am – A Quality of Mercy
- 12:00pm – Valley of the Shadow
- 1:00pm – The Prime Mover
- 1:30pm – Back There
- 2:00pm – The Lateness of the Hour
- 2:30pm – The Fever
- 3:00pm – The Midnight Sun
- 3:30pm – The Arrival
- 4:00pm – The Grave
- 4:30pm – Five Characters in Search of an Exit
- 5:00pm – Nothing in the Dark
- 5:30pm – The Lonely
- 6:00pm – The Bewitchin’ Pool
- 6:30pm – Person or Persons Unknown
- 7:00pm – Hocus Pocus and Frisby
- 7:30pm – Stopover in a Quiet Town
- 8:00pm – It’s a Good Life
- 8:30pm – A Kind of Stopwatch
- 9:00pm – I Sing the Body Electric
- 9:30pm – The Invaders
- 10:00pm – The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street
- 10:30pm – The Dummy
- 11:00pm – Nightmare at 20,000 Feet
- 11:30pm – The Masks
Monday, January 1, 2018
- 12:00am – Of Late I Think of Cliffordville
- 1:00am – The After Hours
- 1:30am – A Hundred Yards Over the Rim
- 2:00am – The Silence
Keep your eyes on Syfy’s website for the full schedule, to be announced soon!