You can now take Freddy, Leatherface and Michael Myers slashing through the snow!
The Dead by Daylight “Winter Solstice” event has begun, wherein The Entity has decided to make the last hours of its victims a cold-blooded killing festival. The event includes Winter colors, decorated hooks, firecrackers, gifts and special holiday achievements.
New features & contents include:
- Added 3 new achievements for the Winter season: Holiday Get-Together, Milk ‘n’ Cookies and Happy Holidays
- Added a new Winter skin for the Mystery Boxes in the Bloodweb. We are feeling generous this Winter season! The Winter Mystery Boxes will appear at every level of the Bloodweb, and will contain new rewards!
- The regular mystery box reward with higher rarity tier weighting
- Multiple versions of the mystery boxes will have cheaper bloodpoints costs
- Added a new Winter themed head customization for all original Killers
- Added a new Winter themed skin for the hooks, barrels and lockers in all levels
- Added a new Winter variation of the Chinese Firecracker item (can be found in chests and in the bloodweb)
- Added new menu and lobby music for the Winter season
- Added various Winter accessories (snow piles, lanterns, snowman and blinking lights) and added falling snow in the main menu and lobbies
What are you waiting for? Turn on your system and get to killing!
AROUND THE WEB
this week in horror
More in Video Games
With the sequel to Fatshark’s Warhammer: The End Times – Vermintide (that would be...
Ah, Carmageddon. While console owners had games like Vigilante 8 or Twisted Metal, PC...
I’m a huge fan of the “Tomb Raider” games that are the perfect mix...
Jigsaw being teased for Dead By Daylight isn’t the only Saw-esque news for gamers....