If you’re looking for straight up, super intense and ultra gory zombie-killing fun, you need look no further than Killing Floor 2, which remains a personal favorite of mine. It’s for this reason that I’m excited to let you know that the game’s Summer 2018 update, dubbed The Summer Sideshow: Treacherous Skies, arrives tomorrow, June 12!
The update brings a wide array of new content to the award-winning, co-op shooter, including new weapons, features, Summer Zeds, maps, and more….
New Map: Airship
– Help Lockhart reach his home island on the command airship by completing a series of increasingly challenging objectives
New Community Map: Endless Lockdown
– Players can look forward to seeing this fan-made community favorite map officially available for the first time in KILLING FLOOR 2
– M99 AMR Sniper Rifle for Sharpshooter
– Static Strikers for Berserker
– Doomstick for Support
– Goreshiv Survivalist Knife
Weapon Upgrade System
– Upgrade any weapon!
– Players can now take any of their favorite weapons and make them viable for late-game play
– Players can reset their perk after reaching perk level 25 to get exclusive weapon skin for their perk along with vault dosh rewards
– A totally new playable character DLC with her own voice which is localized in all supported languages
– English voice done by the talented Claudia Black!
In addition, Killing Floor 2 players on all platforms can look forward to a ton of other new features and quality of life improvements with fresh and freaky new looks for the horde of zeds, a new steampunk soundtrack, new achievements, and more.