The darkness comes for her again as Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment prepares the sequel to 2008’s The Haunting of Molly Hartley.
Bloody Disgusting has the exclusive extended trailer and artwork premiere for The Exorcism of Molly Hartley, which arrives on Digital HD October 9 and on Blu-ray and DVD October 20.
The trailer, which originally debuted at the San Diego Comic-Con, has shades of The Omen and The Exorcist, and is filled with all sorts of crazy imagery. The biggest selling point, however, is that those who witnessed the haunting/possession can now experience the exorcism…
In the film, “Molly Hartley (Sarah Lind; ‘Wolfcop’) is all grown up, but the unholy demon inside her lives on in this all-new, UNRATED sequel that takes terror to the next level! Six years after graduating high school — and discovering that a secret pact assigned her soul to the devil — Molly is suspected of murder and confined to a mental hospital, where she wreaks supernatural havoc on the staff and patients. Her only hope is an exorcism by a defrocked priest (Devon Sawa; ‘Final Destination’) looking to redeem himself and save Molly’s life before her hideous “transformation” is complete…but Satan has other plans!”
Directed by Steven R. Monroe (I Spit on Your Grave) the UNRATED Blu-ray and DVD features bonus features including a sit-down with experts to discuss the origins of demonic possession, bonus security camera footage giving fans a closer look into Molly’s exorcism and Director Diaries showcasing some of the best scenes from the film.
• Exorcism: Beyond One Truth – Sit down with professionals and religious experts to gather facts about demonic possession and debate whether it is a form of psychosis or if there is something more sinister involved
• Clovesdale Institute: Classified Security Camera Footage – Follow Dr. Laurie Hawthorne as she checks in with each of her patients through security camera footage giving fans full view of the origins of Molly’s exorcism
• Hartley Admission Hospital
• Surveillance of Fr. Barrow
• Dr. Hawthorne Visits M. Hartley
• Fr. Barrow Performs Exorcism Rite Part 1
• Fr. Barrow Performs Exorcism Rite Part 2
• Fr. Barrow Performs Exorcism Rite Part 3
• Director Diaries – Follow Director Steven R. Monroe as he shoots some of the film’s most intense scenes
• Makeup Fx
• The Exorcism
• The Black Church
• The Facility
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - May 1, 2017 - The Mist, Hellboy, Michael...
The Mist has an extra gory new trailer, Hellboy is getting an R-rated reboot, and legendary actor Michael Parks passed away.Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Here’s Exactly When You’ll Be Able to Play ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’
New ‘Halloween’ Film Gets Early Piece of Promo Art
These Are the NETFLIX Horror Films Streaming in June 2017
As Suspected, They’re Going to Remake ‘Resident Evil’
Watching David Lynch Get a Standing Ovation at Cannes Will Make Your Day