Off~Topic~November 2017~ Happy ThanksKilling!

Comments

• MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    monty%2Bpython%2Bgeneral%2Btoo%2Bsilly.jpg

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• Was just doing some research for a story. How far apart can/have twins been born, and I thought it might be pushing things if I have them born even two weeks apart...

Well, the record is 87 days apart, so that part of my story is gonna be a go

It was the cow...

Survived round 1 of my root canal. The nerve was infected, so the dentist only 'opened things up' and will finish next week. Although yesterday I was in some of the most agonizing pain I'd ever felt because of the infected tooth, so I'm just glad that part is done. Really sore in my jaw from all the novacaine needles and having to keep my mouth stretched open for the tooth drilling. I guess I never knew how fortunate I was never having had more than some minor cavities in the past. Fuck tooth decay!!!!

• I got Jack Daniels, a big bag of weed and 4th row centre seats to Alice Cooper.

I will be doing it right today <3
  • @Mayday Hang in there, man.

@Midnight-Kroovy Enjoy the show, Kroovy!
    @Midnight-Kroovy I once saw Alice Cooper from the 2nd row. His guitarist nearly put my eye out flinging picks into the stands. :|
    @gwally Thanks. I'm thankfully recuperating much better today.

• The new board is very quiet. Seems that we have lost old members and got no new members...
  • @Midnight-Kroovy Ah the exact opposite of what they wanted to achieve. Nice when people can’t leave well enough alone eh?

EH??
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Very sad to hear about Malcolm passing away, an all time great and under rated. Glad I got to see AC/DC before Malcolm and Johnson's health issues.
    :'(
    I guess it's not entirely shocking considering his major health issues of recent years, but still very sad to see another musical great gone too early.

@_Blakelock_ @Midnight-Kroovy It's not like us board veterans didn't predict this. Right before the beginning of the end of the old board there had actually been a small influx of new users, and yet I see very few of them here now. And I have yet to see anything on the main site driving people here. Not that I think it would matter much, because article-comment-posters are not necessarily discussion board participants anyway. Article trollin....err...posting takes two seconds and no thought while you might actually have to look and read and think to post on discussion boards.

• Could y'all rly not move the draft over here and just shut the old one down lol
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Agreed.

Shut it down. It's painful.

All brand new drafts here.
  • Thought the draft was done and we had a winner?

It was the cow...

• WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    It is and we do, he may be talking about moving the whole draft section here??? I'm not sure.

Just close the place. :'(
  • @Mayday Spot on. Shame no one listens to the people who actually you know, use the board.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • WillowfangWillowfang SoCal
    edited November 2017
    I would assume any new drafts would take place here. Just the last one was finished there since why copy and paste every last round and the discussion thread over here when it was almost done?

It was the cow...

• TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    I wonder who that winner was...

I bet whoever it was is pretty bad ass...
  • Some guy name OklahomaH'dourves or something like that I think...

It was the cow...

This discussion has been closed.