Off~Topic~November 2017~ Happy ThanksKilling!

Comments

• Hell, you're taking your life into your own hands hanging around here. This place is full of nuts!
  • Booooo! GET OFF THE STAGE!
  • ta31kp8bvemq.gif

I only calls 'em as I sees 'em.
  • I've been sitting here thinking of all the sweets that I'd have to give up if I had a nut allergy. Entirely too many.
  • edited November 2017
    I can't even imagine life without Reese's. :'(
  • edited November 2017
    I'm not even a fan of roasts :s But I'd take a thanksgiving holiday if it meant time off!

I'm really tempted for a steak and chips at my local sports bar right now though... Since my team is playing.

edit: @gwally that includes coconut so no bountys.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    That must put on damper on your weekends...
  • wi1a43ceyhmr.gif

That's just adding insult to injury!
  • "Can I have some more spam please?"

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Well, round two of my double root canal is complete. Took fucking forever, but I'm not in any pain (presently anyway). Only twoooooo more procedures on those teeth to install the pre-crowns, and then the crowns. Yaaaayyy!!

sad.gif?w=474&h=267

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• @Mayday I would seriously consider having all my teeth removed and being fitted for dentures before sitting through all that. You’re one tough SOB!
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    @gwally Believe you me, whilst I was lying there impressing the dentist and hygienist at how well I.....just lay there...I was seriously contemplating going to an oral surgeon, getting knocked out, and having all these cavity-attractors replaced with dentures.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• @Mayday My grandfather and father-in-law both had their teeth removed and went with dentures. My dad has spent thousands on dental work and now all the meds he’s on are killing his teeth.
    I just can’t imagine having to go through all that.
  • Watched a great documentary on Hulu about George Lazenby becoming Bond. Finally, my boy gets his due!
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Happy Thanksgiving Bloody~Disgusting!

Off to work for 8 hours of shredding files and court documents..

HTTP3d3dy50d2VudHkxOS5jb20vYmxvZy93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxNC8wOS9wYXBlci1zaHJlZGRlci0xLmdpZgloglog.gif
  • Still sick as fuck and I got 8+3+90 min of walking. This is gonna be the shittiest day in quite some time
  • Happy thanksgiving everyone.
This discussion has been closed.