Off-Topic Thread January 2018: Brand Spankin' New Year Edition

15678911»

Comments

• @nance , I asked her today if she wanted to see a movie on Saturday but she said she's busy for the next week or so. She did seem open to the idea of going out sometime, so we'll see. I'm just glad that I got up the nerve to actually ask her.
  • @H.P. Pufncraft Way to go, Puf!
  • nancenance maryland
    @puf...well done, sir! you've got nothing but possibilities in front of you!

• CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    edited January 2018
    @Puf
    Did you tell her about the bodies? I always start with that. It's good to be straightforward about that kind of thing.
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • edited January 2018
    @Cryptus , while honesty is normally the best policy, I don't think I'll be mentioning the skeletons (big breasted hookers) in my closet to any romantic interests any time soon.
  • People in France rioting over Nutella.....
  • Why do I keep getting notifications when someone posts in the TV Shows Watched thread?
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    You must have bookmarked it. Check to see if the star next to it is filled in. If so, unclick it.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• Was walking behind this guy today who was a double amputee (above both knees) with prosphetic legs. Was unbelievable engineering, the knee joints moved so slickly and he walked up stairs so confidently and quickly.
  • When you wake up in the morning....and you're done with your bathroom routine, getting clean. Do you ever check to make sure your front door is still locked? Maybe the night before you forgot. Maybe you don't even give a fuck about locking your front door. Maybe you live in a fairy tale world. Maybe you think guns will save you.

I woke up and my front door was still locked.

This all powerful being is watching us. We can't drink or smoke to excess in his mind! We won't inherit Disneyland, how can we hide from him??!

We can't.

We just have to ... fully realize without the VR headset...that we are not anointed to a magical palace if we live our lives by certain rules. The hi-jacking of morals must stop. We cannot be allowed to be slaves. Ever.

Good and bad are sexy interracial teens on a site you'd feel terrible for visiting fucking in positions you've never seen.

You see the nobility...but rebel against it.

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • There’s a few pros to having a work girlfriend who is also your supervisor. I got sent home from work early for being sick, without having to bring in a doctors note.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    and blowj's in the laser tag arena...
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    I just don't see the appeal for red velvet cake. Carrot cake....now that's different.
  • I wish I worked at laser tag lol
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    I wish I was rich that I didn't have to work! :'(
  • The only kind of fluid I ever spilled in laser tag was blood when I ran into a wall.
This discussion has been closed.