2018 BD Character Draft: Discussion Thread

Comments

• @TexasSnacks I appreciate being trusted considering my species.

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    Cool beans just pm @gwally for confirmation!
  • Apricots.

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • I wouldn't mind being involved if you guys would have me. I think I participated in three drafts on here, like, 30 years ago.
  • The more the merrier, Matt!

So far the following members have confirmed their interest in participating:

gwally
    TexasSnack
    Mr. Awesome
    nance
    H.P. Pufncraft
    Mayday
    Orville Ketchum

If anyone else is interested, send me a PM.
    Draft order will be posted Thursday afternoon , January 11 and drafting will begin Friday at noon.
  • @gwally
    Awesome! Thanks!
  • WillowfangWillowfang SoCal
    edited January 2018
    wrong thread

It was the cow...

• Have any more people signed up?
  • gwallygwally Snowhio
    edited January 2018
    Yes, our confirmed players are:

gwally
    TexasSnack
    Mr. Awesome
    nance
    H.P. Pufncraft
    Mayday
    Orville Ketchum
    MATT PYTHON
    Flagg

edit - almost forgot to add Matt.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    I wasn't going to join since I don't play well with mainstream characters but someone that I admire and means alot to me asked me to join..I'm in.

Thankyou for the kind words. GOINzeD.gif
  • I thought you were in the whole time. Shows how good I am at paying attention.
  • Welcome Midnight-Kroovy and Wonderlust!

"I wasn't going to join since I don't play well with mainstream characters but someone that I admire and means alot to me asked me to join..I'm in."

@Wonderlust "Film and TV" There's no reason why you can't draft characters similar to those that you drafted in the last Character Draft.
  • Guess I better start compiling a list of some sort. Excited!
  • nancenance maryland
    yay wonderlust and kroovy! you, too, matt!
  • FlaggFlagg Michigan
    Pretty decent turnout for the first draft of the new board, I just wish we had a newbie or two taking part.

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

• I thought we would draw some new blood as well. There's still time.

And we do have another participant -- welcome Decimus to the draft!
  • nancenance maryland
    welcome, deci!
  • Did I win yet?
  • @Mr. Awesome You came in 4th, better than last year at least....

It was the cow...

• I'm sure I missed something somewhere about posting images but I currently am unable or just unable to get it to work. Any words of wisdom?
This discussion has been closed.