2018 BD Character Draft: Discussion Thread

Comments

• Personality wise I don't get much from her but Selene most certainly is a badass and utterly gorgeous. I've not watched Awakening or Blood Wars.
  • nancenance maryland
    i like kate beckinsale.

c'mon deci, ole pal!
  • Decimus, where art thou..
  • Decimus or Decimissinyourturn?
  • (1:24AM 1/13)

PLEASE NOTE . . .
    Time stamps are different on the new site. After 2-3 hours the time stamp is replaced by the date you posted which could potentially make things difficult for folks who haven't been online for several hours.

PLEASE INCLUDE THE TIME WHEN YOU POST YOUR PICK SO THAT WE CAN KEEP BETTER TRACK OF THE 15 HOUR TIME LIMIT.

This only needs to be done in the draft thread. I only posted the time/date here as an example.
  • Mayday posted his pick at approx. 12:47PM. Decimus' turn will expire at 3:47AM.
  • @gwally
    Can do!
  • Thanks MATT!
  • Don't thank me for stuff I haven't done yet because now I might forget and we'll both look foolish.
  • You have a point there. =)
  • It's bound to happen if I run my mouth enough.
    c643a3b09aba5706833321eccb758496--the-fallout-fallout-game.jpg

Looks like I'll just be posting my picks from my tablet. About time I get some use out of it.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    So @Mr. Awesome is up!
  • FlaggFlagg Michigan
    Pick is in.

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

edited January 2018
    Some sexy picks coming in. I almost hate breaking that up.

Melissa Benoist is a cutie patootie and I love her as Supergirl/Kara Danvers.
    Pick is in
  • Brawl in Cell Block 99 has been top of my rental list for a while, should be seeing it soon.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    @Midnight-Kroovy I have your selection but saw you online..I'll wait to see if you'd like to post the first pick yourself. : )
    Brawl is an excellent film and one of if not the best Vince Vaughn performance of all time. You don’t see “Swingers” Vince here. It really is a great performance.
  • Dick is in

Yeah, thanks wonder. I'll forward you my picks just in case I'm not online with the time difference. :)
This discussion has been closed.