Off-Topic Thread February 2018: Bloody Valentine Edition

Comments

• Watching the Superbowl with my family. Not really a football guy, but I sure do appreciate how skimpy the cheerleader outfits are.
  • Most sports models are getting banned here. No more darts girls. No more formula one grid girls. Football clubs having to defend cheerleaders. Boxing and UFC gave statements saying they are keeping rings girls though.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Half time show was underwhelming as fuck.
  • Sounds like a half time show

JT went from one of my favorite artists to WTF is this shit in the span of about 3 weeks
  • FlaggFlagg Michigan
    edited February 2018
    The half time show for me has always been the time to make a booze run.

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

• I think the old board is finally gone. :anguished:
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Yep. Held on for a loooong time, but slipped away sometime in the night.
  • Shame about the old board. I was still using the messaging system to send little notes to myself (gift ideas for a relative's birthday, future draft ideas, etc.) Oh well.
  • I'm sure we'll have another one down the road.
  • @humancentipede Did you miss the sign-up date or did you happen along as we were in progress? I would have added you to the lineup if we weren't too far along. Be sure to ask next time and Thank You for voting in the match-ups--ALL of them!
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    @gwally If it makes you feel any better, had you matched up against someone else, you most likely would have received my vote, as you had one of my highest overall scores.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• @Mayday Thanks, man! I'm pretty happy with my list, but I was prepared for a first round defeat. I'm actually that I received so many non horror votes.
  • I didn't expect anything. I've only made it past the first round once. B)
  • Just finished the drafting process on another forum. I won the last one there and my team is looking sexy again for this one.

Mr. Awesome
    Mr. Fantastic
    Spitfire
    Shadowman
    Banshee
    The Atom
    Azazel
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    Yaasss! The drafts are so much fun. I just love making list and getting recs. I am ready to start another one already.
  • @humancentipede I would have added you to the bottom of the order, no problem. Be sure to ask next time--even if the draft is a round or two under way.
  • I'm always ready for more drafts. SONGDRAFTNEXTPLEASE :)
    @Mr. Awesome this is not the proper place to suggest the next draft.

tenor.gif?itemid=7495293
  • edited February 2018
    I know. But this is pretty much the everything thread. Not a big deal.

There is a lot of draft discussion going on here right now anyway. So you can eat my fat. :p
    Haha! It's cool, I just put what I wanted the next draft to be on the general draft discussions.
This discussion has been closed.