Off-Topic Thread February 2018: Bloody Valentine Edition

Comments

• _Blakelock__Blakelock_ - OHMSS
    edited February 2018
    I’d do the DVD player cause at least if you go for it and fail you can say you tried. Besides what exactly do you stand to lose? Someone you don’t have? You should avoid half measures.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • A friendship? That's way too much lol.
  • I always avoid big presents with a "?" inside wrestling rings as I always end up getting beaten down :s
  • How are you feeling, Kroovy?
  • Good thanks! Flu only lasted a couple of days.
  • I've gone down that rabbit hole reading about serial killers again. Their life stories are just so incredibly insane, I think that era of history where you can just drive across America wreaking havoc and going unnoticed for decades is well and truly over.

What's going on with that H. H. Holmes Scorsese film?
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    @Midnight-Kroovy It's been in development hell for a few years. Can't understand why. The book was fantastic and the story is captivating. Oh wait, but the other one of those books Scorsese got around the same time, The Snowman, turned out to be a rushed piece of crap in the end.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• edited February 2018
    Been having one of the warmest, dryest winters I've ever known, then suddenly we got dumped all week in snow.

Got about 15 inches outside now.
  • @Glass Eater where do you live?
  • Salt Lake City, Utah (USA).
  • I’d love to visit Utah one of these days. Enjoy the snow. Right now I’d prefer snow I’ve the rain we’re getting.

Apparently two HS kids had a suicide pact. Shot themselves in the woods behind my parent’s house.
  • That's a bummer to hear. But yeah, I take it for granted but the snow in Utah is about as perfect as you can ever get.
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    Ants are determined on taking over the fucking world!
  • nancenance maryland
    take over? i think we're already in their delightful thrall...

them02.jpg

• I think this is the most calm the world has ever been. Regular hate, bait and discomfort. Fuck Billy Graham. The end is near? Pfff!

I'm selling this plate.

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    My Girl Scout cookies have arrived!

giphy.gif

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• @Mayday

Mine came two weeks ago and they're already gone.

Damn Caramel Delights and Thin Mints.
  • You can get Thin Mints anytime.

33y0t4x.jpg

Same shit.
  • edited February 2018
    Yeah, it was snowing again today!

Edit: Just read that Kevin Smith survived a massive heart attack. At 47 as well.
This discussion has been closed.