What are you currently playing?

Comments

• I'm not impressed with any Spiderman game anymore. Polish it up all you want, it's still the same game as it was back in 2004 when Spiderman 2 was brand new.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    Spider-Man PS4, so far the best Spider-Man game I've played so far.
  • Right now I am playing Parasite Eve and F.E.A.R. both insanely addicting.
  • Persona 2
    Divinity Original Sin 2
  • @Blakelock web of shadows was dope and new one looks even better. Fuckin Sony

Finally done with RE7 DLC. Def my game of the generation so far
  • Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo on my Arcade1Up game cabinet. Looking forward to their Pac-Man machine! :)
  • Killing Floor 2 is about to drop their Halloween update so I'm shaking off the rust on that.
  • Metal Slug 3 on the Neo Geo AES
  • Forza Horizon 4
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • edited October 2018
    I am really holding out for RED DEAD 2 right now....just been playing a lot of throwback SNES games
  • I had a fun Genesis day yesterday. Played and finished The Punisher and Vectorman. Came close finishing Contra Hard Corps (best Contra game ever). I saved and will probably finish it tomorrow.
  • forest-logo.jpg?fit=1080%2C600
    "The Forest is an open world survival horror game. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator."

Happy to say my friends and I have been playing The Forest since 2014. Horror/mystery/sci-fi game that brings justice to the heavily populated crafting game genre. Highly recommend it if you are into Cannibal Holocaust and the like. Supports dedicated servers on PC and the co op brings a whole new experience to the adventure. Don't miss out on this ass kicking masterpiece!
    One.Only.Solitary.Everywhere
  • Finished Raiden V and Mother Russia Bleeds today.
  • Currently playing Celeste, Farcry 3: Blood Dragon, Mario Odyssey and WoW: Battle for Azeroth.
  • OxleyOxley Scumdog Overlord
    Played through Call of Cthulhlu a couple times. Great if you're into any kind of Lovecraftian lore. They nail it.
  • edited January 2019
    I have it but didn't get to it yet. I have a stack of games that I want to get through first before I start that one.

This is where it falls in my play list. In order

Darksiders III
    Spider-man
    Yakuza Kiwami 2
    Wolfenstein II
    Call of Cthulhu
    Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
    Vampyr
    Tales of Berseria

Then there's the Switch game, fighting, racing, retro, VR, wrestling or online games I play in between. I won't list all of them but they are the pick up and play kind of games that can be played anytime and not take up much of my time.
  • Subnautica. love it.
  • Darksiders III. Playing on the Apocalyptic difficulty. It's going to be a long grind. Something I normally don't do.
  • Finished Darksiders III. Started Spider-man
  • Fallout 4 which is buggy as hell (Bethesda!) but for the first time I tried a couple of mods, and they did change up the game significantly.