Movie(s) That SHOULD Be Remade

I'm certainly one of those who believe "it's not broken, don't fix it". But what if it is broken? There's actually a lot of movies that had a lot of potential but was marred by a shoestring budget, bad direction, bad acting or writing.

I'd love to see a modern version of the 1967 B-Movie cult classic, Spider Baby, featuring the legendary Lon Chaney Jr. Spider Baby is about three orphan siblings who suffer from a genetic condition in which causes the children to regress down the evolutionary ladder. When two distant relatives visit to claim property as rightful heirs, the deranged kids slowly torment and, eventually, murder their visitors.

Watch the movie for yourself though, as it's free to view on youtube.

Comments

• I think i would have to say "The Keep" i still love the movie and the book, the movie has some fantastic production design and on of the most beautiful scores i've ever heard but it really fell short, the character of Molasar looked like a T-800 prototype with no skin and the story really fell flat.
  • OxleyOxley Scumdog Overlord
    I need more Pumpkinhead in my life. I'd love a remake, NOT with a roided up PH like in the SyFy sequels. Keep him nice a lean.

Oh, and Lance is old. He could come back and play Haggis. That'd get me hard.
  • edited June 2018
    I never knew I wanted a PumpkinHead reboot until now.

Make it happen.
  • Expendables- and make it hard R.
    Alien vs Predator- same as above.
  • Logan’s Run
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • The Keep had like 90 minutes cut from it lol

I wanna see that footage
  • Oh I know another, Superman IV. Now that would a be a challenge to make it good.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • edited June 2018
    I really wish Clive Barker could have gone through with that Hellraiser Origin movie. I don't entirely want to see a remake of Hellraiser but I'll gladly accept a reboot.

I just want another Hellraiser film directed by Barker with a big ass budget. Is that too much to ask?
  • A Barker return would be nice, be cool if he followed just like 1 and 2

It was the cow...

• @Oxley The original Pumpkinhead is one of my favorite movies of all time. I'd love some sort of reboot at this point. Peter Block was suppose to be working on a reboot but there hasn't been much news on its current status.