***UPDATED*** 2018 B-D SONG DRAFT--Discussion Thread

Comments

• nancenance maryland
    pick is in!

@Mr_Cotton yeah, that song, that album, that band, are awesome. i've been listening to summertime rolls a lot this summer. appreciate the positive feedback!
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    Pick is in.

FYI I am at a conference these next couple of days and sent my picks to @gwally just in case I’m unavailable.
  • gwallygwally Snowhio
    Pick is in.

od9pqjk6mza2.gif
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    @nance Goddamn you, that was MY 2nd pick!

tumblr_midizt9TV01r5crgao1_500.gif

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    awwww Puf, Pictures of You, thats me and @King_ov_Hell 's song...well my song to him.
  • @Wonderlust , it's such a sad, beautiful song.
  • gwallygwally Snowhio
    Pick is in.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    Picks in
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    @Mayday that K. Flay song is awesome. <3

Love the video for Renegade.
  • nancenance maryland
    pick is in! some good ones coming in as well. @puf pictures of you is one of my faves. beautiful song!
    @Wonderlust Thanks! I crank the radio up every time it comes on. She has an amazing voice.

• @Wonderlust , I'm listening to Only a Movie. Great song from a great horror movie.

@nance, glad you like it! I won't pretend to understand all of the lyrics, but some really hit close to home.
    @Orville Ketchum Ace of Base are best. <3

• FlaggFlagg Michigan
    In pick is.

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

• @Mayday The Sign (Happy Nation) was one of the first CDs I bought when I was a kid. Classic.
    @Orville Ketchum I bought The Sign.....not as a kid....ahem....I've actually been listening to it a bunch lately.

@Wonderlust Love Silversun Pickups

• nancenance maryland
    @Mayday

Im-so-so-sorry.gif

it is a pretty fantastic song. light sounding, dark lyrics, frankenstein reference. i adore it.
  • Lazy Eye is a great track.
    @nance It was fucking awesome live. I just wish I had recorded it when I saw them. But who knew that was going to be their opening song.
    And despite using The Doctor to say I'm sorry it still hasn't assuaged my anger.

• nancenance maryland
    edited July 2018
    that's right, you recently saw them. that's awesome. and they opened with it? damn!

@gwally love the starcrawler tune. good stuff, nice guitar crunch. @churchy, the blue oyster cult godzilla was excellent, and @Mr_Cotton stigmata fucking rocks HARD.