Weird Food Hacks

Was thinking about some of the weird food hacks I do and thought it’d be cool to hear others food hacks that most people would consider weird. Here’s mine:

- Mix ketchup and cocktail sauce. Changes the flavor just slightly and gives it a nice bite.
- Peanut butter bread dipped in chili. Something about the mix of PB and chili just works.
- Kosher dill pickles on sloppy joes. The tart of the pickle and sloppy joe sauce mixed together is great.

I’ve got a buddy that puts cheese on pancakes but I can’t confirm if it’s any good.
2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!

Comments

• I'm not sure if it's weird but I put hot sauce on or in almost everything. Pasta, pizza, pancakes, etc.
  • Hot sauce on pizza no, but the rest yeah. Although I could see hot sauce on red pasta dishes being good.
  • @Mr. Awesome same

Not pasta tho
  • Try it. I used to do the boring ground red pepper. Then after trying it with hot sauce once I never went back.

It's also great with other kinds like alfredo. The best is with mac and cheese.
  • edited August 2018
    Hot sauce on Mac and cheese is surprising good. Especially Sriracha.
  • Hot sauce on pizza works

A box of mac and cheese with a can of, tuna, or chili, or both works

It was the cow...

• I'm talking about real pasta and there's too many carbs anyway
  • Spam and Mac n cheese is a good one.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Twinkies dunked in Pepsi.
    Eat frosting with a spoon from the can.
    Crushed Ruffles potato chips in baked beans.
    Cake in a mug with milk poured over it.
    Buttered saltines.
  • Just about any leftovers...Drumsticks. BBQ ribs. Baked or BBQ potato..salads even and mixed with any kind of canned or homemade Chili. Chili just goes with anything for me...even cereal when I have been fucked up enough. Although there was that one time with baby food and I just shook my head at my friend thinking I would love it
  • nancenance maryland
    peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwiches, so delicious. french fries dipped in milkshake. chocolate and potato chips.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• nancenance maryland
    @mayday i hafta assume you're reacting to the peanut butter and pickles. sweet, crunchy, salty, it's perfect!
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• nancenance maryland
    @Mayday that was pretty much my eight year-old's response when i first suggested he try it. guess who's a peanut butter and sweet pickle eating fool now? c'mon, man: try it!
  • Boil oriental ramen noodles with half the seasoning packet and drain the water. Add a bit of butter, a splash of soy sauce, the other half of the seasoning packet and mix it up. If you are also cooking a pork chop, go on and throw you some drippings in there as well.
    I love the way you sing, okay? I fucked up my whole life because of the way you sing. - Before Midnight