The Off-Topic Thread October 2018 - A New Halloween For Halloween Edition!

Comments

• edited October 2018
    I turned on my bedroom light this mornirng and a bulb EXPLODED, hundreds of pieces of glass flew everywhere! Last time I buy a cheap discount bulb.

At least I got my first scare of October!
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Less than 19 days..

tumblr_pa0edbMgrs1s1v3r1o5_400.gif
    tumblr_pa0edbMgrs1s1v3r1o6_400.gif

• ^^^^ So excited for it.
  • I waited all fucking weekend for this Kanye album and not only am I not getting it, this motherfucker is going to AFRICA to work on it for another MONTH

WHAT THE FUCKKKK
  • edited October 2018
    Just focus on getting your "I Love It" costume ready for Halloween.
  • All this government programming has turned him into a nursery school rapper
  • You know what it is, put your fuckin' hands up

Liz that's enough, you can put your hands down

And then he looked dead at her and shook his head at her, she a good actress and you a dead actor

YOU BE DEAD AFTER WE GET WHAT WE AFTER

IF LIZ CALL YOU DADDY SHE BOUT TO BE A BASTARD OH

• In 13 days I'm heading to NYC for the MST3K live tour, where they'll be riffing The Brain and Deathstalker II. I just wish they were recording the shows do they could put them on DVD.
  • ^^^ Should be a good time.
  • Yeah I just need to figure out how to get to the theater and my hotel. I'm taking a bus up there and the train back the next day. It's been nearly 10 years since the last time I was in New York, so it should be interesting.
  • I'm in NYC quite often. Only an hour train ride for me.

I'll be there this Thursday-Sunday for Comic Con. I was thinking of going to that MST3K thing but it's too close to NYCC. I'm going to be broke for a while after that.
  • Really want to visit New York. Always thought the city looks pretty magical on film and the people crack me up.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Oh yeah, that raw sewage smell and giant rats are realllly magical, and the drunken bums and stuck up New Yawka's are hilarious. :|

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• NYC was just too busy for my tastes, I've gone there for work a few times and each time it was a madhouse.

I will say upstate New York is boss.
  • I'm on Long Island. Not quite as crazy as the city but a lot more going on than upstate. I think there are more assholes here than in the city.
    Lawn Guyland def is infested with assholes.

• I wanna eat a New York Pizza and watch Italian Americans shout at each other from their apartment windows.

giphy.gif
    Real New York pizza is da bomb.

• WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Chicago has the best Pizza.
  • That Chicago shit is not pizza.
This discussion has been closed.