An actual question.

Seti42Seti42 New Mexico, USA, Earth.
Hi...First post. Anyway. I'm in the comments as Huck42. I do really enjoy this site and its writers and commentors.

I'm always curious about what people other than myself think, feel, and fear. So, I'll ask this one simple question:

What are you most afraid of? Simple question. And I'm sure it's been asked and answered before.

Anyway; I would enjoy reading about whatever people like typing regarding their first, and/or deepest fear. Jokes are welcome; but not encouraged. Besides, know that if you joke-answer it says volumes about what you really fear.

I'll start, and I'll be honest.

My #1 fear is being locked up, imprisoned, etc. for a crime I didn't commit. Or don't recall committing.

(Bonus) My #2 fear is being homeless.

Comments

• Slugs. I fucking hate those things.
  • I have insane thalassophobia. So anything to do with the sea/ocean/open water fucking terrifies me.

29xhgdkq6gd01.jpg

Nope...
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • I watched slugs today
  • Chainsaws.

Fuck those things.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Shark attack.
  • Small spaces... sometimes even packed movie theaters makes me feel anxious. There are some bad horror movies that made me terrified, simply because of the way they film claustrophobia: As Above, So Below comes to mind.
  • I'll second that @Atmosphere, the movie Jaws just didn't do it for me, never had a fear of Sharks and i've even swam with them before, in and out of a cage but the one thing that fucks me up and i need to push it to the back of my mind if i ever go into the water are Squids. I'm fine in water as long as i can see a great distance around and below me but once i see a dark deep spot i have thoughts of a squid snatching down with ease.

People "But what if there are sharks?"
    Me "It's the squids you want to be scared of"
  • katholidaykatholiday Northern Colorado
    edited November 2018
    Burning Alive!
    Meouch

...or getting torn to pieces!
    Please enjoy my living-dead tribute, “The Walker!”
    [url="

• OxleyOxley Scumdog Overlord
    Real men have no fear
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    ^^
    giphy.gif

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• edited December 2018
    what @Atmosphere said...yeeesh, deep, dark water. I think it's the fear of the unknown couple with an atmosphere [water] that can kill and lacks basics; light and oxygen...and well. Sharks.

There's an ad on the television running these days where they show a scuba diver and a whale shark or just could be whale coming up and towards him. Both completely harmless, but I literally would be paralyzed if I saw something that large coming up underneath me, I get anxiety every time the ad pops up.

Open Water made me want to crawl out of my skin.
  • One of my main fears is standing near the shore watching as an enormous wave is about to crash against my minuscule body, well at least when comparing it to a tidal wave. Kinda off topic but a strange thing that I enjoy doing is trying to face my fears or watch others accomplishing the same. So movies that include tidal waves or tsunamis...love em..but they scare the ish outta me. :astonished:
    One.Only.Solitary.Everywhere