2018 TV Draft Discussion Thread

Comments

• nancenance maryland
    great picks with batman: the animated series, herculoids, and elvira's movie macabre!
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    I fucking love Blue Mountain State!
    Pick is in.
  • Thanks Nance!

Final picks are in. Back to Texas.
  • edited November 2018
    The first season of Glow was great. It didn't hurt that it also gave us Alison Brie topless.

Gravity Falls is probably one of the best cartoon shows I've ever watched. It's got great characters and a fun mythology. Bill Cypher is also in the top 10 as far as Disney villains go.

I know it's a long shot but I hope people check out Incognito Cinema Warriors. It started as a mst3k tribute but quickly morphed into something with its own unique sense of humor. They don't just riff bad movies and shorts either. Their let's riff videos of the Resident Evil games are hilarious.
  • After Mr. Awesome makes his last pick, nance can post his list and then Texas can post his makeup pick.
  • Final pick for me is in.
  • Cerraphim is a lady after my own heart. She's got great taste in cartoons! <3
  • nancenance maryland
    picks are in, thanks guys! most of my stuff can be found on youtube. i will edit in choice episodes later today when i have more time!
  • Darkroom looks interesting, Nance. I think I saw Spider-Man years ago but maybe I'll try to revisit it with Churchy. Let me know when you have recommended episodes posted for your shows and maybe we can trade picks. :)
    Alright I posted my missed pick.
  • I'll definitely be checking out Channel Zero.

I'm giving us 2 weeks to check out picks. Voting will start on December 10th.
  • nancenance maryland
    hey y'all, i put in some recs. all the shows i picked were pretty short lived, some with as few as 8 episodes total. darkroom has 2 or 3 stories per episode, cliffhangers 3 three different continuous stories per episode. you might find them bundled on youtube, by title (stop susan williams, the secret empire, and the curse of dracula, which stars michael nouri; there's probably lots of curses of dracula on youtube).
  • Really enjoying Norsemen, Mystery Science Theater and The Amazing Spiderman. Great picks guys!

Puf, Samurai Jack is an amazingly competent and entertaining cartoon. Your bro has good taste!
  • Glad you liked MST3K!

I'll let him know you said that. :)
  • nancenance maryland
    @BlackDragonShogun super siked yer checking out the amazing spider-man! glad you're likin it!
  • I'm watching Candle Cove right now. Pretty creepy so far!

Tomorrow I'll check out Norsemen and Friday I'll watch some of Nance's picks on YouTube.
  • A few minutes into Norsemen and it's very funny so far. Wasn't expecting that lol.
  • I'm watching the first episode of Darkroom. It gives new meaning to the term Fake News lol.