Scream season 3

Hey guys, the third season of scream was set to premiere march last year but it didn't, now mtv the show's network don't tell us fans what is happening, and don't aswer the fans on the social media.And i know the scream news that this site posts, but is there a more direct way to contact mtv or some place that we fans can get info ?We fans have no idea on what is happening and we are desperate for news, what mtv is doing is very disrespectful!There's must be a way to know what is happening!

Comments

• Yeah man MTV are just a trainwreck, i mean when was the last time it played music videos?
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Blame Harvey "the Molester" Weinstein for fucking everything up. The breakup of The Weinstein Co. due to his years of stupidity screwed up the releases of tons of material the company owned due to networks/studios wanting to disassociated themselves plus the various lawsuits, bankruptcy and auctioning off of those properties. Until whomever ultimately winds up with a deal to air a third season (MTV has been out of the picture for awhile. Netflix was supposed to acquire it, but that deal fell through) I doubt we'll hear anything but the occasional rumors and "what ifs".

Jury. Executioner. Judge.