Please help me find this movie tittle

Hi there,
You guys are my last hope. About 20 years ago I was watching horror with my dad, but he changed channel after 20-30 minutes, noone knows what was the tittle and I can’t die in peace until I will know. So heres the movie plot (at least to the moment we stopped watching): there was a probably virus who was in electronic devices like cash machine, tv and gameboy (or other handheld, cant remember). When somebody was looking at screen of cursed (?) device, theyre bodies changed into something like gyps or clay, they become White and crushed on lots of parts, like broken figure. It was happening in about 1 minute or less. There was one grandpa who was able to come into another room Before he Completely changed and died. It happened to him while he was watching tv. There was women and man who were investigating this virus and they said that this grandpa was quite phenomen. There was Also kid or teenager playing handheld in the back of the truck and Also died. I think this movie was from 80s or early 90s.
Please, please help me so I can die in peace. Greetings, Anna

Comments