I'm over here, just giving it away

Hey, there, everyone. Being a huge fan of horror, and sucking as hard as I do at self-promotion, not to mention being to damn broke to pay for click-bait ads, I am here to let everyone know that I'm currently having a free ebook promotion for the first book in my vampire series. The premise of the series is pretty simple; humans and vampires have always lived side by side in a modern World of Darkness type setting. It centers around Toby, a half-vampire outcast, and his best friend Karen, who is a closeted necromancer.

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Q7TUFP8

I am currently working on book 4, though I try to tackle a new monster in every book. Book one dealt with other vampires. Book 2, witches and voodoo. Book 3, demons. In book 4, I'm taking on werewolves.

I'm sure I don't have to tell anyone that the kindle app is free, so you can download it stright to your phone/computer/tablet, etc. It would mean the world to me if you would all go check it out.

Comments

• I visited your book page and read the sample. The content wasn't my cup of tea - I prefer pure terror to fantasy/adventure horror, but I think you are a good writer. The sample I read flowed well, and it's obvious by your many Amazon books that you take a lot of care with it, which is nice for any horror artist to do.

Even though I didn't download anything and only half-praised the sample, I just wanted you to know that somebody saw your homemade advertisement. I respect independent horror authors. It doesn't seem easy at all, and shows a real love for the genre. Got to respect that.