The Off-Topic Thread February 2019 - My Bloody Valentine: No Love for February Edition

Comments

• CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    I actually admire the evil dickishness it requires to pay someone to throw eggs at a rival act.

That's some dog eat dog shit, Sharon. Good on ya.
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • OxleyOxley Scumdog Overlord
    Unfortunately Maidens quality of music and live performances will forever outshine Ozzy fucking Osbourne no matter how many yokes cover them.
  • CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    edited February 2019
    That just means they're not covered in enough yolks.

*immense rumble grows ever closer as encroaching dumptruck of eggs approaches*
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • Next person to comment in this thread will be my Valentines.
  • Awwww!
  • Well Kroovy, you know he'll be expecting one of these...........

ZvVJeVL.jpg

Have a great day you two crazy kids, and don't stay out too late.
  • These however, are for Cyptus.......
    y98p6uv.jpg
  • lol May contain nuts.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Happy Valentines

tumblr_pmxjlcfQTQ1rve4fj_540.jpg
  • I prefer videos of Asian ladies having April O'Neil's rack for dessert.
  • Happy VD, BD. I'm having skull-shaped candies and thinking fondly of you.
    I love the way you sing, okay? I fucked up my whole life because of the way you sing. - Before Midnight
  • Spent the day at the World of Science center and it was crazy. Felt like my life was shot by Benoit Debie for a lot of it.
  • What did they have there?
  • edited February 2019
    They had a body exhibit where we see the veins and insides of various animals, it was crazy. Saw a doc on the coral reefs in IMAX, did a space exhibit, and the highlight was going into this purple dome where the audience lays back and we watch a feature on the northern lights. The screen is the ceiling of the dome. Did a light show after too which was nuts. It's family day so there was lots of random little things, got a piece of IMAX film which is dope too
  • Does sound pretty sweet and trippy.I've been meaning to go to Body World which is an exhibit by that crazy German professor who preserves dead bodies through plastination.
  • So KFC just launched the best ad campaign ever:

This discussion has been closed.