A Serbian Film?

Good evening everyone, I’m new to this board but this seemed like a good place to ask about this. I am a dvd/blu ray collector and recently came across a copy of the movie “a Serbian Film” that is packaged in a jewel case with a piece of cardboard behind it and I literally can not find another one for sale. I tried to put it on eBay just to see what would happen and they literally called me immediately to tell me not to post it for sale again.

Comments

• Just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about it. Is it rare? Is it worth anything? Any replies are much appreciated!
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    That's the copy I have, don't know why you'd be told not to re post it to be sold. Never heard that before. I don't know how rare it is, know several people that have that copy. Unearthed Films is going to release a doco and a new one with extra scenes.

Now I have to check on that.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    it's the fullest uncut dvd version as of now. Worth about $20-40
    yeah the first of the limited uncut versions. Called the snuff edition. It's a fun release

In other words, keep it. <3