General Gaming Thread

Comments

• There's nothing wrong with playing older games. Newer definitely does not mean better. I've been playing more games on Genesis, SNES and Saturn than anything current lately.
  • Keep trying to play Far Cry 4 but it looks so shitty compared to everything else enhanced or 4k
  • OxleyOxley Scumdog Overlord
    It was a joke Mr. Dipshit

Oh Metro this week.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm gonna keep killing myself to teach Russians a lesson for defeating the Reich in WWII.
  • edited February 2019
    Lol, yeah I'm 10 years late but better late than never :p
  • I'm looking forward to Metro but I have at least six (probably closer to ten) more games I want to get through before I would even be able to start it. I haven't heard much about the length of the game yet but if it's a short one I may be able to bump up it's position on the list.

Like I said, I've been playing mostly the retro stuff lately and have just recently started catching up on current generation games. I just finished Darksiders III and Spider-man and I'm almost halfway through Yakuza Kiwami 2's main story. I'm backed up so far I haven't even started Wolfenstein II yet and I'm thinking of making that the next one I play.
  • edited February 2019
    Speaking of Russia, you guys should check out Mother Russia Bleeds. It's a beat 'em up game like Streets of Rage except a lot more violent and has four player co-op. I played it on PS4. I know it's on Steam and I'm pretty sure it's on Xbox One but I never checked.

Some of the most fun I've had with co-op in a while and the soundtrack is great too.

• @Cryptus , I watched some gameplay of the RE2 remake and I get now what you were saying about Mr. X. Hearing the sound of his footsteps coming at you from another room is nerve-wracking. In some of the videos I watched, there was a glitch where there were 2 Mr. X's on screen heading towards the player. Poor fucker.

I'm guessing he'll eventually show up on the upcoming Netflix show.
  • @Oxley play battlefield with me
    I don't have that game
  • I just missed you getting on :(
    I ain't playing on US servers. I have a delay playing on Aussie ones with my shithouse internet.

Terrified of what the lag will be like on a foreign server. But I don't care if you wanna join a game I'm in.
  • edited February 2019
    I only get sporadic spikes on foreign servers. They're dedicated, so as long as my connection is good I should be fine. We gonna tear shit uppppppp

Usually shit at Battlefield, but I'm learning the traffic patterns and choke points in Conquest. Don't feel like an embarrassment anymore. Most fun I've had since BC2, which is weird because everyone seems to think it's a low point in the series.
    It's the best Battlefield. And I've played them all since Bad Company. People hating haven't even played it. Most of them. I guarantee. They're just on the bandwagon of the cyborg ginger women.

Gameplay is fantastic.
  • Idk, I see a lot of vets on Reddit hating it

With you tho
  • Well, I finally dove into the current gen.

Picked up "The Witcher 3", and it definitely lived up to the hype and then some.

"Deus Ex: Human Revolution"...not so much. Game was boring garbage.

• edited March 2019
    He's alive!

I've befriended a Leafs fan at work. We can work.
  • CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    Lol at Ox ducking Seben knowing damn well he played fine with me. Save for like one shitty session.

HES LYING SEBEN, DONT LET HIM ESCAPE
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    Heretic comes back only to dis Human Revolution AND call it a current gen game?

Starting my renewed hate for him off strong.
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • Ah shit, I meant "Mankind Divided". Really speaks to how forgettable it was.
  • edited March 2019
    He's ignoring us. This is a Stanley Cup champion he's talking to.

Edit

Waited like two minutes to join the other day and it was full. It's a conspiracy.