General Gaming Thread

Comments

• RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    Other than Friday The 13th, I can't recall the last time I've seen a movie based game in recent years.
  • Lmao
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    Ummmm....Forgot about those, but still that's a small fraction of what used to be put out. Over the years they've decline, I can see why with most of them being crap. I was being nostalgic.
  • Lol you need to go check out the Walmart game section some more. I'd argue most big name action movies are adapted into several games easily.

Perhaps you just stopped paying attention? Movie based games are bigger than ever.

Now are they good games?? That's totally a different story.
  • @Mr. Awesome DUDE!!! Neo Geo is AWESOME!!! great pick up! Love me the Metal Slug series
  • edited April 2018
    RE7 Gold Edition for $35? Yes fucking please.

Edit

Rise of the Tomb Raider rly great

Enjoying single player again after WWII has killed me
  • Observer(ps4) this game is NUTZ!
  • Microsoft's E3 conference is about to start. I'm hoping they finally win me over with something this year. I've had an Xbox One since day one, almost five years, and I still only own four games for that thing.
  • OxleyOxley Scumdog Overlord
    BATTLETOADS!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2018
    I can't wait to see more of that one. I've always liked Battletoads.

By more I mean I want to actually see something.
  • The only game shown that I was really interested in was Black Desert

• Havent played it, but I just tried to get a refund for Agony considering everything I've read about it, not to mention the unrated patch isnt coming out for three months.
  • edited June 2018
    I bought Agony and I'll be keeping it. I also haven't played it yet. Never cared for reviews. I have enjoyed many games that the reviewers didn't and I've hated games that received perfect or near perfect scores. Even if it really is shit I at least like the look of the game.
    I was keen for Agony. But I believe its censored here so I probably won't worry about it.
  • The censorship mostly affected some game ending scenes. Gameplay and look of the game is still the same or close to what it was.

Now it's a regular M rated horror game like every other one. I think people are overreacting about the censorship thing.

Anyone considering trying the game should probably wait for some price drops. You know the game won't stay at full price for long. It'll be a fast drop.
  • I also bought Vampyr. That might be the next game I start. I have a few new ones and don't know what to do. Everything came out at once.
    Something involving a newborn got censored out here, that's just one thing I know of.

Vampry is great. It's got 10 year old graphics. Clunky as fuck combat, but the narrative is fantastic and your decisions bare large consequences. Its a lot different to how I thought. Its almost a detective like style.

I'm going to keep everyone happy and healthy and feed off them all after gaining their trust and curing them. They're more delicious that way.
  • First Halo I've been interested in since Reach. New Gears is always good, hope they return to form. New Fallout is sick, FO4 is hitting game pass which is on sale for a buck so I don't have an excuse anymore.
  • Cyberpunk 2077 looks amazing