General Gaming Thread

Comments

• See now I would get that if it had those games. The other collections are decent, but in all honesty I’m holding out for one with all of the games in one.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Well in January pre-orders go up for the next best thing: An Arcade1Up machine with Final Fight, Ghouls and Ghosts, 1944 and Strider. That machine got held back from the first wave of releases.
  • Now that’s a great lineup.
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    FUUUUUUUUUCK.... I need to get a new controller for my PS4. This is what I get for spamming the shit out of the buttons while playing GTAV online.
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    Got around buying a new controller for PS4. Luckily, Wal-Mart was having a roll back sale on them, saved myself $15. Got the green camo controller.
  • Nothing new here, just playing the new World of Warcraft expasion and patiently waiting for Smash Bros and DOOM Eternal.
  • @RustyNailFromHell Damn man. You must've been going hard at that controller. I'm on my second controller since the launch of the PS4 and the most I did to the original was wear the rubber off the left analog stick as well as peel the sticker on the back off with my sweaty palms. :p
    I spammed the shit out of the buttons. It's been working kind of weird past couple of months like it had a mind of it own.The controller was little over 3 years old.
  • Finally finished RE7. Probably my favorite next gen game with The Last of Us. Usually hate puzzles and shit but the Marguerite room dlc was sick and the others look dope.

Need re2 now
  • RE7 is pretty great. Stuck with that one until completion right after launch. That's usually the mark of a good Resident Evil game for me.......the ability to keep me locked in and engrossed in that one game and one game only till i'm through with it.
  • Took me a long and time but it never would have gotten done if I didn't love it
  • I'm glad Capcom did right by the fans by returning RE to it's roots. They redeemed themselves, unlike Konami who continues to be a clusterfuck of a company to this day.
  • They realistically should have done so after 5, but I get trying to stay in line with the films. Pretty much had to after 6 tho.

End of Zoe was short and meh, but beating up a Swamp Thing Predator Jack with my bare hands was pretty damn awesome
  • Fuckin done with this douchebag Redfield popping up
  • $10 at a garage sale today. B)

Resized_20180915_184934_1.jpg

• Final Fight online co op. B)

• Man, what I wouldn't give for a Konami beat em up bundle with online co op.
  • edited September 2018
    You don't need online co-op if you're playing on PS4. Share play fixes that.

Best game on the Crapcom bundle is King of Dragons. I'm looking forward to that one.
  • PlayStation Classic announced. Will launch in December, retails for $99, comes with 20 games (only 5 announced so far) and yes one of them is Final Fantasy 7. I’ll grab one, why the hell not.

• Yeah I'll stick with my OG copy of Black like I'm @Mr. Awesome

Greedy bastards with these gimmicks