Friday the 13th: The Game

Comments

• CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    @TexasSnacks

I made sure the first time I did it was as Tommy. Wasn't going to spoil the event for myself by simply being another counselor. I've been a part of matches where Jason was killed but I always made sure to tune out or escape while they were busy with it.
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    Well this should give me a reason to play this game for the next 5 years :lol:

23379858_1967738856574936_4521887382560191296_n.jpg?oh=d1d7f00d65270c8911892ff020add008&oe=5AAF6395
  • Someone here let me know when Steam has a sale on this game please =)

I'll consider buying it then.
    It was on sale for $20 bucks last I saw. Don’t know if it ended or not.
    edited December 2017
    http://forum.f13game.com/topic/13908-update-content-holiday-events-12182017/

New patch update seems to be pretty awesome. Supposed to drop on Monday Dec 18th for Steam and PS4. Sorry Xbox peeps. Stoked for offline bots! and of course this reveal...

• Picked this up for Christmas, can’t wait to take it for a spin and hopefully they get offline mode up for Xbox One players soon.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
    CAN. NOT. WAIT.

friday-the-13th-uber-jason-grendel-map-reveal.jpg.webp
  • Couldn’t wait till Christmas, fired it up last night and played a game. The offline mode is available for Xbox players. I did one game online and played as Shelly, made it down to 2 minutes hiding when Jason got me at the last few seconds. It was scary and awesome.
  • Well the game needs dedicated servers, badly. Also when you escape or get murdered, you should get your XP then. I’ve had at least five games end cause of the host quitting and lost a ton of XP.

The virtual cabin mode is neat though.
  • I've only been playing for a few days and I've only seen it once but it's quite fucking annoying when someone teams up with Jason.
  • Had that happen last night. I died early on and obviously I’m not gonna leave. So I sat there and watched Jason and counselor do things like repair and smash generators and jump through windows, achievement hunting.

We also came soooo close to killing Jason. The damn clock ran out of time as Tommy was taking the final swing.
  • Yeah, this buttfucker was leading Jason to everyone, climbing through the widows to unblock the door for him, attacking us.
    Luckily, some kids that were like 25 years younger than me invited me to a group. They weren't a bunch of assholes. Hope for the youth.
  • Anyone play this on PS4?
  • I don't play a whole lot but...
    HellNotHallelujah on Xbox.
  • If anyone wants to play on PS4 , inbox me your gamer tag.
  • Had a game that I thought became interesting near the end.

Came down to Tommy and a girl counselor, she had the sweater and Tommy had a machete and Jason’s mask.

I’ve seen this happen quite a few times and normally Jason keeps going after them but this time he made it a point to run away.

First time I’ve seen someone as Jason play defensively instead of playing offense. He ended up waiting out the clock so they couldn’t kill him.
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    That would make a good film parody. :)
  • It was pretty interesting to watch because the counselors were trying to predict where jason was running too. A few times they caught up to him too.

I’ve really been digging into the game as a counselor, I rarely play as Jason, I like the thrill of trying to escape or at least slow down Jason as best I can. When you have someone who is great as Jason, it makes for a hell of a game, trying to predict where he’s gonna go.

I’ve come to find these tips helpful:

1. Avoid big houses and the barn. Any Jason worth a damn will instantly go there because people flock to those buildings like moths to a flame.

2. Always check the car for traps, and never set one off. If you have a pocket knife you can disable it and it won’t alert Jason but you have to measure the risk of getting rid of the knife.

3. Check the beach after people escape. Anything they didn’t drop will wash up there.

4. Don’t mess with the phone unless your repair is fast, again any Jason worth a damn will be there in a heart beat, and always check it for traps.

5. Always check the camp fires. In a good game you can get a shot gun and health spray nearly every time. Once I found both and a pocketknife, so they’re always worth checking.

6. Boat beats car everytime. Only needs two items and 9/10 the propeller is nearby. Rarely have I seen it spawn across the map.
    Some big updates coming soon. They are buffing Jason which is much needed. Plus a new Jason (Roy) with gardening shears and a Pinehurst Map.

Jason Buff notes-
    http://forum.f13game.com/topic/16062-upcoming-jason-balance-changes-12518/

Roy announcement-