Pro Wrestling Thread

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Doubt we see it again :(

Bullet Club commentates their most painful bumps. Omega, yikes. The things they do for a legendary match.

https://streamable.com/zh967

edit

"and you actually too there Kenny, you do all those crazy, those new age bumps"
  • I'm probably gonna miss it live but Takeover tonight bitches!

WAR

GAMES

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • _Blakelock__Blakelock_ - OHMSS
    edited November 2017
    I read the War Games match won’t have a roof on the cage.

Kinda defeats the purpose.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • not really
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    Can’t do flippy stuff with a roof! That’s why Arn Anderson could never do his moonsault!
  • I'm much more looking forward to Takeover, I've never really been a fan of Survivor Series and the fact its like 4 hours+ now is a ballache.
  • The point of the roof is to keep people in and out. Withou a roof, you’ve got a run of the mill cage match.
  • Yeah lets forget the two rings part

As if WWE hasn't found a million ways to get out of the HIAC
  • @Se7en Clearly you don’t understand the concept of war games.
  • @Blakelock clearly you don't because we just got the first or second best version of it

Hero/Sullivan - 3.75
    Dream/Black - 4.25
    Peyton/Ember/Cross/Kairi - 4
    Drew/Andrade - 4.25
    Cole/O'Reilly/Fish vs AOP/Strong vs Sanity - 4.75

Hell of a show.
  • edited November 2017
    It was a good show, Black and Dream was easily MOTN, loved it!

War Games was a bit of a cluster but still tonnes of fun.

Vega helps Almas a lot, he's starting to click now.EDIT: Surprised he won though.
  • @Se7en Sure pal, sure lmao
  • You think a roof would have changed that match?? Cmon man

And show me 2 war games better than this oen
  • SS was such a downer
  • Just finished watching Survivor Series, was good overall but long. Shield, The Bar and Lesnar matches were all great. Lesnar is such a beast.
  • Gave it a 4.25 but it kinda made me sad

"Even the BEST wrestler in the world can't take down the beast!". If there was ever a time/guy/place to knock off Brock, that was it.
  • edited November 2017
    time/guy/place? LOL It was literally non of those things. It was a pointless non-title match in a 2 week feud and AJ didn't need the rub.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    This was a one match PPV for me going in and it was a one match PPV after. I want more of Lesnar and AJ. They are almost perfect for each other.

@Se7en Would have been great to see AJ beat Lesnar but I think it could be better with an actual significance and build to it. Here is to hoping we get to see it.

Kind of blah overall. Extremely predictable overall. What did any of the matches mean going forward?

Braun and Trips is the only thing to look forward to coming out of the PPV.

Trying to catch up on Takeover now. It's weird to see the double ring again but I love it. Takes me back to my childhood.
  • edited November 2017
    "Raw wins!"... nothing.

There really should be something on the line to make it mean anything.

I'd like a longer program between AJ and Lesnar as well, if they don't do anything else it would be a bit of a waste of the pairing. Think it was just a one off though, unfortunately.
  • sure lets just be ok with Lesnar stomping everyone so he can job to Roman at Mania