Post The Last Movie You Watched

Comments

• I might watch that tonight or tomorrow. I have a stream.
  • Lords of Chaos was so fucked up. The violence, very hard to watch.

• This all has me very intrigued, but from what I know about the band they are quite literally the scum of the earth so I don't know if the movie will test my patience. The vibes I got from the trailer were kinda "look how infamous and crazy they were" and sort of revelling in it, which is troublesome.

I dunno, I'll check it out regardless.
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • Can't wait to watch Lords of Chaos.

Grapes of Death 1978 (8/10) - French Zombie movie that has such a dreamlike and surreal atmosphere as a woman wanders through rural France, where the pesticide has turned locals insane. Liked it quite a lot as it gives me Silent Hill feels.

grapesofdeath4.gif
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    In a Lonely Place, 2016. 7/10

Director: Davide Montecchi

tumblr_pnft54QZvl1xo6426o1_540.jpg
  • Zombieland (2009) - 4/5

Let's Be Cops (2014) - 4/5
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Annihilation - 10/10

751d1-21121.gif

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• Ben is Back - 3.5/5

Family drug drama starring Julia Roberts. Not bad. Roberts always delivers the goods but if it wasn't for the star power it's really no different to a TV movie.
  • @Midnight-Kroovy Grapes of Death classic Jean Rollin.

Lords of Chaos (2018)

Emo cutter music nerds shouting Satan to shock soccer moms and burning down empty churches, mixed with suicide, murder and animal mutilation as a result of genuine mental illness. Entertaining movie. Strong three out of five.
    I love the way you sing, okay? I fucked up my whole life because of the way you sing. - Before Midnight
  • Assassination Nation - 3.5/5

A very clever updating of the Salem Witch Trials for millennials. A lot of style, girls writhing around in slips and not much else, with a nasty Gen Y undercurrent running through it. A bit of a mish-mash of Spring Breakers meets The Purge.
  • That metal movie looks gnarly
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    The Drug King, 2018. 7/10

Director: Min-ho Woo

The-Drug-King-Netflix-810x456.jpg?resize=800%2C445&ssl=1
  • @Post Ghost Was the first Jean Rollin I've seen, can't wait to check out The Iron Rose and The Living Dead Girl.
  • Born Innocent- 7/10
    Summer of Fear- 5/10
  • The Possession of Hannah Grace (2018) - 3/5

Not Another Teen Movie (2001) - 4/5
  • The Meg
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    The Last Supper - 8/10

thelastsupper1995sc04.jpg

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• edited February 2019
    Just watched Lords of Chaos. Pure comedy early on, almost as if they were supposed to be the geeks everyone assumes those types to be. Can't take any of it seriously and what should have been a badass/depressing/scary movie is a streamlined American biopic that goes for laughs and jumps over years with no care at all. The dialogue is some of the worst I've ever heard.

Would have loved it at 16, because it feels like it was written by a 16 year old who has one Cannibal Corpse shirt.
  • Ashtonjazzyhorror123Ashtonjazzyhorror123 Is in Timeout
    edited February 2019
    IT (1990)

FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 3
    UGLOMPI.jpg
  • Friday the 13th part 3and IT (1990)tihBsGG.jpg