Off-Topic Thread December 2017: Silent Night, Evil Night Edition

Comments

• TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    Instead of a dead pool for celebrity deaths we should do a sexual accusations pool for who we think is the next celebrity to be accused. I'm hoping for Meryl Streep. I can't stand her.
  • Alarming lack of women being exposed

Honestly all this coming to light now when certain circles have been talking about some of these people for years is alarming. Either nobody gave a shit or people called you crazy for believing. Do your research fam.
  • edited December 2017
    Remember how everyone on social media always dogged Jeepers Creepers because of Salva?

Lmao at this rate, in 6 months we won't be able to watch any movie.
  • I dunno I’m about at he point where I stop giving a shit who did what cause I’m running out of actors and directors to watch at this point.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • I used to be one of those people who said the art has to be separated from the artist, but knowing how widespread and dark things really are have kind of killed that. I can't imagine watching a family Spielberg movie anymore.

It sucks, but it is what it is. Burn that silicone cesspool to the ground.
  • I'm interested to see if anything will come of the newly discovered Feldman tapes.
  • Didn't they "find" those tapes exactly where they were supposed to to be? If not now, this wouldn't be allowed to happen if PD's weren't compliant.

Idk man I'm worried about that one
  • Not sure if this is the article i read or not:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/corey-feldman-interview-naming-predators-found-police-article-1.3680761

PD originally claimed they didn't exist. It seems a bit sketchy as to how they were "discovered."
  • Kirk Douglas is 101 today.
  • I met Douglas on a book signing tour in the early 90's. As I approached the table, he capped his pen, set it aside and stood from his chair. I was amazed at how small he seemed in person and I was getting annoyed thinking that he was calling it quits just as it was my turn, but he said he just needed a moment to stretch his legs and he spent that moment talking to me. A real swell guy.
  • Nice! He did that Tales from the Crypt episode Yellow in the early 90's, that was badass.
  • Thanks for the info! I looked him up last night and saw that he'd done Tales from the Crypt, but it didn't provide the episode and I didn't search for it. I'll check it out!
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Got to see Paramore and Joywave in concert last night with pretty great seat. First time I've been to a concert since I saw Paramore way back in 2011. Wooooo!

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• When you're at a Marilyn Manson concert and Johnny Depp joins him on stage for 2 songs <3
  • And now I've woken up to snow in London, what a magic 24hours <3

I walked through Hyde Park, pics;
    DIwlqiX.jpg
    htmEgdy.jpg
  • Nice! We had a bit of a dusting last night.
  • We did too. It's almost gone now.
  • Woo hoo four day work week!
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • 24909699_10213484268488556_6668691348752416754_n.jpg?oh=135c5989646a15b366da314b2b62d030&oe=5ABD717C

It was the cow...

This discussion has been closed.