Off-Topic Thread December 2017: Silent Night, Evil Night Edition

Comments

• @Se7en I'm confused, what is Spielberg accused of? :/
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • Disney buying up all they can. Cunts.
  • edited December 2017
    @Atmosphere I could go on and on but a few things in particular have popped back up. A quick search of "Spielberg Pedo" gets you forums and articles going back to like 97. Vids being taken down left and right so it's worth digging yourself. This Voat thread has a bunch of shit.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1590391

Crispin Glover essay from 2003

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/a-2003-essay-by-actor-crispin-glover-suggests-steven-spielberg-appreciated-the-sexuality-of-young-boys/

George and Stephen openly talking about Indiana Jones boning a 15 year old.

comicsbeat.com/indiana-jones-child-molester/

There's a website rumored to be contributed to by Robert Downey Jr and an LA attorney exposing all types of shit. This article is about Heather O'Rourke, who Spielberg discovered.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html

Remember Weinstein and Spacey being exposed on Family Guy?

https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=R7Z6beHI9zs

Azenberg joking about Spielberg when getting his Tony

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mfD1ct5FvXk

Kubrick dropped out of AI to do Eyes Wide Shut, handing it to Spielberg. Self-explanatory what's going on in that movie. AI? Go watch it again. I sure am.

mediamonarchy.com/2013/11/occult-death-series-stanley-kubrick/

edit

Honestly, Spielberg's filmography is one big red flag. What's with all the kids, dude? Why do you shoot them like you do?

edit 2

How could I forget? Diana Napolis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Napolis

• edited December 2017
    The problem is, even if Spielberg was proven to be Hitler with a face lift this whole time. I don't think I could ever stop watching Jaws or Jurassic Park.

:#
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    I was never a fan of Jurassic Park. I fell a sleep the first time I saw it in theaters. :/
  • Speaking of, the Pederastic Park essay is worth a look
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    You've once again proven your total idiocy. You quote a whole bunch of conspiracy theorist garbage full of ridiculous unsubstantiated ideas by mentally unstable people. Diana Napolis was a completely unhinged idiot who stalked famous people whom she believed were into Satanic cults. Crispin Glover was disavowed in Hollywood in the 80s because he's fucking crazy, which is why he didn't appear in the Back to the Future sequels. Who can forget his appearance on David Letterman, with the biggest highlight coming around the 2:15 mark.

Get off your drug-addled stupid animosity for Spielberg you twat.
    And I can't wait for that hack Malick to get accused. I'll be laughing me ass off. And I guarantee even if hours of video comes out showing him molesting boys you'll still jerk off every night dreaming of him fucking you while watching one of his awful pieces of shit.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• HOLY SHIT LMAO
  • God damn @Mayday....
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Mayday that was for a movie called Rubin & Ed he was in character, I drafted it a few cult drafts ago.

He is eccentric though.
    Do you think Disney will leave Deadpool rated R? or do we get the Disneyfied version? I will be interested to see how they incorporate him and X-men into the MCU.
  • Yes, turning Deadpool PG-13 will undeniably reduce it's effectiveness in bringing in cash. And Disney answers to the mighty $$$.
  • Bob Iger has said it'll stay R
  • It's going to be up to a year before Disney actually owns Fox anyway.

Not to mention Disney owned Miramax for years while all the Scream movies were coming out, so it's not like they will all of the sudden stop production on "R" movies.

It is scary that Disney will own so much though.
    I'm not worried about movies in production. I meant more of going forward with new projects. Are we going to get movies like Logan and Deadpool once the take over is fully complete? The best Marvel stuff to me is the rated R movies and the mature Netflix shows. Hopefully those have had enough success for them to continue that path.
    Now this is a movie I want to see.

DRGDh5zXUAEUxaa.jpg:large
  • This whole Disney/Fox acquisition is so depressing. It's anti-competition. They're just taking over and it's going to kill creativity and difference. They're coming for Netflix next, mark my words. Not to acquire, but to stomp out entirely. Don't be surprised if they don't start building up Hulu now to take the streaming market. I mean think about it, they could have a service with such a vast amount of content. It's going to happen.

All I keep seeing is "at least Marvel have all their characters back now" but there are so many ramifications to this that are seriously worrisome for the future of the industry.
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • Has nothing to do with Netflix, what they're worth how is nothing compared to what they'll make in the future. They wouldn't sell.

Problem #2 is Disney pretty much has Hulu how. It's gonna hurt film more than TV. Amazon/Hulu/Netflix are gonna be in a fight to the death.

Who can make the shittiest shows? Tune in next time on HOLLYWOOD IS BURNING
    25507850_1677689738948153_4353973554130889413_n.jpg?oh=3e0625d3c7c279be3de02307d5b7d2b9&oe=5AC36BF1
This discussion has been closed.