Off-Topic Thread April 2018: Horror Now Cause Halloween is Too Far Away Edition

pathfinder__pegasus_zombie_by_telthona-d5gczyy.jpg

It was the cow...

Comments

• WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    29694390_350347362143266_5896257634622147736_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a90c9712b6b31e4d6bc67bdcb0775b79&oe=5B75AEB8
  • CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    In the spirit of April Fool's day, leave no eggs outside and have your shitty kids dig around in bushes all day while you sit back and laugh at the futility of man.
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • Now that I have weekends off I can enjoy Sunday mornings listening to The Judds and drinking iced tea.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Blast HarderBlast Harder has the madness....the B-movie Madness!!
    @Se7en

(from the previous thread)

Trying yoga soon.
    Blast's Cult Draft list 2018

Death Wish V
    Toxie III
    The Party Animal
    Warlock 2
    7th Voyage of Sinbad
    Cat in the Brain
    Freaked
    Cut and Run
    Silent Rage
    Return of the Killer Tomatoes
  • Seriously women are nothing but a fucking headache. Ugh.
  • Damn right.
  • CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    I don't have problems with 'em.

They're always pretty quiet around me.

...yes it's another corpse fucking joke get off my back.
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • What happened Puff?
  • This girl has issues. After telling me I'm attractive and that she wants to go out with me, she texts me today that she's uncomfortable with me flirting with her (which I guess consists of me telling her she was pretty) and that she only wants to be friends. Then she acts surprised that I'm a little hurt/disappointed. Apparently I'm not supposed to have emotions. Whatever, she can keep her bullshit excuses.
  • There’s something else going on there. A flip like that suddenly makes me think there’s something she’s not telling you or told you initially.
  • gwallygwally Snowhio
    I agree with Blakelock. it just seems like an odd turn.
  • She told me she's had guys treat her badly in the past so I can understand her being cautious about starting a new relationship. But not like this.
  • Could she have somehow found out about your past hobby?

If someone told her, that could have scared her and made her change her mind

Which would suck of course. But would be good to know that was why. Dunno how to solve it. But if you do get to talking, could ask her "So what made you change your mind? I'd rather have a reason than no reason. Dunno what I can say about something I don't know is bothering you, but maybe I can fix it for you or the next girl, ya know?"

It was the cow...

• No, I don't think it had anything to do with that.

I have no idea what the hell I'll say to her the next time I see her at work. Maybe I should pretend like nothing ever happened and she's just a coworker, nothing more.
  • I’m thinking, maybe she has a boyfriend and she wanted you to be a side piece? Now that she’s gonna make it happen she got cold feet and wants out, and maybe she’s worried about getting caught so she said something about flirting at work.

Might seem far fetched at first but, I can’t think of any other reason why she’d suddenly flip like that.
  • I don't think she has a boyfriend. I guess I just attract crazy women.
  • Just got this text from her:

"I'm sorry I led you on, trust me it's better this way. I know you're hurt and I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you."

Well I guess that's that.
  • So, cold feet. The reason? Doesn't matter. You attracting crazy women? Nope, don't think that.

Move on and be chill. The faster you get over this, the easier this cycle is gonna be in the future. Once you get to the point where rejection doesn't matter at all, you're golden.
  • I cooled down from yesterday and realized I shouldn't be angry at her. She's got her own demons to deal with, just like I've got mine. I'd still like to be her friend.
  • True. And there's always a chance something, but I wouldn't try holding on to, or hoping for it.

And while it sucks that something is holding her back, as far as that goes, better that she punched out than go forward with fear/anxiety and then watch something go wrong later.

Remember, I'm over here in the middle of a divorce with a psychotic wife that was on 10 doses of heroin a day in prescription narcotics. I never wouldn't have expected that.

No idea what's holding her back, but better to wait for a ship that's ready to sail (okay, so yeah, weird metaphor, not sure how to wrap that up, but I'm sure you get some of the idea here)

It was the cow...

This discussion has been closed.