General Gaming Thread

Talk about all things game related.

Comments

• Started a game of Wildlands PvP and within 20 seconds three of us were hit with a mortar and killed. That’s fucking stupid.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Blakelock Ghost Recon? Is the new mode like Fortnite?

• edited October 2017

Blakelock

edit

Idk how to mention

• CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    edited October 2017

@Seben

That how Seben

Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • yeah I did that

• @Se7en Nope, nothing like Fortnite (which itself is not that great). Wildlands PvP is just Wildlands with PvP, no building or any other gimmicks.
  • Blakelock I'm referring to the new PVP mode in Fortnite. Is it like an open world thing where you go around and kill each other? I assumed it was already PVP.

• _Blakelock__Blakelock_ - OHMSS
    edited October 2017
    @Se7en There is both PvP and PvE in Fortnite, I believe you have to pay for the PvE mode though.

Yeah it’s open world, you’re dropped from a plane and tasked with gathering weapons and supplies. Not nearly as fun as it sounds, especially when you get sniped from across the map and have no idea where it came from and only have one life for the game.
  • Yeah, played a few games with a bud. A lot more fun with a four man squad.

I was more wondering about Ghost Recon but I've looked it up and it looks sick. Need more of these types of games.

• @Se7en It’s a great game, not perfect, but there’s plenty to like about it. I feel like I got my money’s worth. Might buy the season pass since it’s on sale and go through the DLC.
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    It'll be interesting how the TMNT's will work in this. Maybe they'll play like Triborg?

• Can anyone recommend Homefront: The Revolution? It’s on sale for $12 and am thinking about picking it up.
  • No one should buy Homefront The Revolution. Terrible game.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    ^^ might be the funniest back to back post I have seen on here. :lol:
  • Yeah the jokes on me. Can’t get a refund. :/
  • Holy shit boys taking on the Predator in Wildlands is scary and awesome.
  • I added another console to my collection today.

neogeocd.jpg
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    Just bought a Nintendo Switch this weekend. I'm loving it so far, and can't wait for more exclusives to come out like Yoshi & Metroid.
  • Nice. I don't have many games for it either. I have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Mario Odyssey. I also downloaded Fast RMX.

I'm eventually going to get that new Kirby game.