Just Exactly WHAT Horror Topics Should Be Discussed On Here?

After the totally unfair and nasty responses I have had following my recent posts, I have been prompted to as this question: Just exactly WHAT horror topics should or should not be discussed here? Because it seems to me that when you about to post on any aspect of horror, you need to be careful that you don't rock some grumpy bleeder's boat!
Alan Toner
Horror Writer
www.alantoner.com

Comments

• See my post in your "Why Are Some So Nasty On Here?" thread. And here you go again. Notice how there's two topics at the top of the recent discussions which are pretty much exactly the same - whining about people not accepting you. Just cut it out, man. Like I said in the other thread, instead of creating a new thread everytime you feel you have something to say, why not try posting in someone else's existing one? If you wanna talk to the members and understand what you did wrong, take it to the Off-Topic discussion.

Nobody is trying to prohibit you from creating new topics, I think it's just the frequency and relevancy of said topics that is irksome to some people.
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • Wirral WriterWirral Writer Merseyside, UK
    Atmosphere, I have just posted a new thread asking horror collectors what is the blu ray or dvd they rewatch mostly?

Is that topic OK?
    Alan Toner
    Horror Writer
    www.alantoner.com
  • gwallygwally Snowhio
    Why don't you look through the topics and find something that appeals to you--this will also help you to determine what threads others are interested in as well as guide you towards thread topics that haven't been discussed or are not already posted. Engage in conversation. Spend some time becoming a part of the community and stop with sarcasm.

All these things will go a long way towards turning things around for yourself. Otherwise things are just going to be unpleasant. If you poke the animals, they WILL bite.
This discussion has been closed.