The Walking Dead (TV Series)

TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten

Discuss The Walking Dead TV series here.

Comments

• TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten

Season 8 Premiere was last night. After last season and how boring it was overall, I'm more skeptical about this season but I enjoyed the episode last night. I thought there was the great balance of action, story, and tension for a solid episode and to build toward the rest of the season.

• vikki237vikki237 London, UK

Totally agree TS. I was not expecting this 1st episode to be any good. I'm glad I was proven wrong. I loved every moment. Like you say solid start - Let's hope it continues to roll on keeping to this standard!

• The season 8 opener was flat out terrible. I'm done with this shit show.

• I feel like the show runners don’t understand the concept behind a season finale and premiere. This episode should have been the last seasons finale, leaving you wondering what’s gonna happen with Negan locked in a trailer after their “war”.

Reminds me of how season 3 ended with a lump and it took a few episode of season 4 to finally get Rick and the Governor facing off finally. The Governor and his story should have been contained in season 3, it felt anticlimactic to have it end 8 episodes into season 4.

It’s the pacing of the episodes and not knowing how to place the important episodes in the appropriate order that is killing the show. Couple those with episodes that are pointless (second half of season 7, the whole walk to Terminus of season 4) and this show is failing big time.

If someone cut out all the bullshit and edited the show together it’d be far more enjoyable.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Hammer FanaticHammer Fanatic Hermitage, Pennsylvania

I was bored to tears with the season 8 opener. Yawnnnnnnn!

• Utter shite.

They just lost a viewer.

• Guilty Remnant •
  • Negan should be dead. End of story. Cut off the head and the rest will fall.
    Director/Producer of Capps Crossing - On amazon prime, itunes, googleplay, xbox, playstation and more. Capps Crossing on Amazon Prime
    edited October 2017
    Endless bullets and shooting...

Definite step back with this episode. I tried being optimistic about this season. No substance with this episode at all. The king smiles. Jesus and Tara go through the same argument Morgan used to have with every one. A familiar face from the past that no one missed or cared about? Oh but there was a baby and tiger magically knew who to kill again...

The first two episodes could have been one.

Oh and Morgan is The Equalizer/John Wick/ insert unstoppable killing machine. smh
  • So proud to say I'm finally done and have no will to catch up. This show is finished.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    Eh, I'm OK with where the show is going so far, although I agree they really stretched one ep into two. I'm still up in the air about the whole "Lost" future preview alt story they're showing.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• @Se7en I'm in the same boat. Didn't watch last nights episode and have no desire to watch this ever again. I know I'm not missing a thing.
    I don't mind where it's going but it's just how they are getting there.

If they are going to keep doing more action sequences then they have got to get a better action/stunt coordinator. These scenes so amateur.
  • Jesus turning into Morgan was so frustrating, and every time I hear a character say "we should split up" i want to scream.

All I cared about going into this episode was finding out what happened to Negan and Gabriel, and that's still all I care about going into the next episode.

Would you... like to be upgraded?

• I actually feel unburdened that I won't be watching this shit anymore. I heard the latest episode is an all-time low.

I've said it before, but Fear the Walking Dead is waaay better than the main show. It took a long time to find its feet (only started to get interesting around the second half of season two) and it's still not perfect or anything, but hugely more rewarding.
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • Feels like this show has run it's course now.
    Every season is the same situations, and ultimately the same outcomes.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
  • Last nights episode was really cool.
    Rosita + bazooka = AWESOME SAUCE!

• Is Negan dead yet ?
  • Negan ain’t dying. lol
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
    Eugene must die already.
    Rick's conquering of the junk yard people was ridiculously idiotic.
    This was more believable: