Off~Topic~November 2017~ Happy ThanksKilling!

WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
sD7nnOY.jpg

Comments

• I could go for some nachos right now.
    2018 Summer Flash Draft Winner!
  • Can't believe the year is nearly over, gonna get my ass into gear ths month and start ticking off some goals.
  • Oops, I'm still trying to post in October's OTT.

@Mayday I'm glad you mentioned Winchester as I'd forgotten all about it after walking out of the cinema. The Commuter looks interesting as well, but I'm not sure I'll bother seeing it in the theatre.
  • 15 hour day today and tomorrow, yay!
  • FlaggFlagg Michigan
    Have any of you located an ignore/block function on this thing?

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

• Dec is coming....... don't worry.

~God of the fly.. release your seed of filth, to grow and conquer, on death, on myself..~
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One
    @flagg Nope. You just have to do it the old fashioned way by resisting the temptation to read posts from peeps you don't want to read.

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• I’d rather not block anyone. Why rob myself of seeing stupidity in action?
  • FlaggFlagg Michigan
    @Mayday Well that sucks :/ . Thanks for answering my question.

@_Blakelock_ Normally that's my take on it but there's one person from the old board that's far to stupid for me to deal with and I get the feeling that now that we're being forced to play with the front page/Disqus folks there's gonna be quite a few more.

"Little old lady got mutilated late last night" [Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London, 1978]

• I hate family gatherings. I want to kill all of them. I want turkey too though. It's a pickle.
  • FlaggFlagg Michigan
    Kill the family and cook your own turkey B) .

• Fuck that. Let them prepare the turkey.. I can stomach those assholes for a couple hours if it means free food and booze.
  • Create inventive side dishes using family member body parts, perhaps?

Speaking of food, tomorrow is National Sandwich Day and there are some deals to be had!
    https://thrillist.com/news/nation/national-sandwich-day-2017-subway-deals

• ^^^^ Saw that on a commercial today, going to get me a steak sub tomorrow.
  • MaydayMayday - Mega-City One

Jury. Executioner. Judge.

• At least the spammers found the new board. lol
  • Jesus that's a lot of delicious spam.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    They are like cockroaches..
  • Spammer is back. This guy is quick.
This discussion has been closed.