Trying to remember horror film!

Hello guys! I’ve been told this is the best place to come!

Years ago, I watched a horror film on Netflix and I’d love to watch it again. Only trouble is, I can’t remember the name and I don’t remember any of the actors. I just remember bits and pieces about it. Hoping you guys can help.

An actor gets kidnapped by two women, possibly cannibals. He’s tied to a chair. Somewhere in this scene, he gets his finger chopped off. He promises both women the lead in his next film. Can’t remember how, but he escapes on a snowmobile. They chase him but end up dying.

Years later, he becomes friends with one of the women’s daughter. How? I have no idea. But I remember she is completely sane, but her son is crazy. He has a toolbox full of weapons I remember? Also, I remember a scene where the son rips off the Mum’s Blouse and makes a comment about her having nice tits. That’s all I remember. I wish I could help more. Any ideas guys?

Jamie

Comments

• Haven't a clue, but it sounds pretty wild
    • Guilty Remnant •
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    I wanna see this film. <3
  • Really doesn't sound like something that would be on netflix, you sure about that part?

It was the cow...

• 100% on Netflix. I don’t know if it is anymore. Searched high and low. The years later part is a bit blurry, but the bit with the 2 women is accurate.
  • Yes! Thank you!
  • You're welcome!

I will occasionally have trouble remembering a title. Asking for help in the forums is a good way to figure it out, but if you know you've seen something on Netflix, it's not terribly difficult to find what you're looking for--if you're patient. I generally am not, but I've done it several times nonetheless. Searching through Netflix can be a drag depending on how far back you need to go, but if you have a general idea of when you may have watched something, it makes it somewhat easier and it certainly helps that Netflix has your entire viewing history available for you peruse at your leisure. :)

DVDs
    Netflix Account > Settings > DVD Rental Activity > (scroll down) Show All

Streaming
    Netflix Account > My Profile > Viewing Activity > either scroll through or Download All
  • All the random trash scattered across Shudder and Screambox and even free Roku apps used to be on Netflix's streaming services way back when the main emphasis was still on their disc service. The less fucks they gave about their streaming service is when they had the biggest selection of horror.