Pro Wrestling Thread

Comments

• RowdyRoddyCrackpiperRowdyRoddyCrackpiper Badstreet USA
    edited November 2018
    Ladies and germs, I present to you Richard Muscle. You don't want to feel the wrath of his signature move, the throbbing boner.
  • It's no bullshit. Cass has bodacious ta ta's now. After he inevitably goes to Japan and revitalizes himself a la Albert, he can come back as some mystical soy boy that shoots poison mist milk out of his hooters.
  • edited November 2018
    You actually have to work in Japan these days, being a WWE reject doesn't get you far anymore. Ask Jack Swagger.

Edit

Actually lmao swagger wrestled for Northeast Wrestling against RVD the other day. They worked hard.
  • Big Cass is going for that Kassius Ohno look.
  • You've probably seen him live but Hero looks better than Cass even now
  • I think they're on the same diet.

dbf9d74ef18f66e111897c7f5be3e23f4b33ff24-00.jpg
  • I'm a month behind on Lucha Underground but Swagger's role was actually pretty fun this season. I never watched any of his matches but I thought Albert did put his working boots on in Japan. Cass was always a pretty shitty awkward looking giant. The much leaner Drew McIntyre looks much more menacing. Cass and Enzo should just do some Basket Case gimmick now where Enzo is his detached twin that jumps out of a basket and humps the legs of attractive female fans.
  • Hero looks like Adonis compared to Cass in that photo, he's way fatter now and still looks better.

Albert/MVP/Benjamin are actually solid workers, but New Japan was a lot thirstier for name value back then. They have almost too much talent now, even someone like Cody has a awkward time being slotted in.
  • edited November 2018
    And with how Gedo books unless you're a superstar/incredible worker you're gonna be in nothing but six man's your entire career

Edit oh yeah TAKEOVER

SHAYNA BAZSLER VS KAIRI SANE (2 OUT OF 3 FALLS)
    VELVETEEN DREAM VS CIAMPA (NXT TITLE)
    ALESTAIR BLACK VS JOHNNY GARGANO
    RICOCHET/PETE DUNNE/WAR MACHINE VS UNDISPUTED ERA (WAR GAMES)

And Riddle/Hero is apparently on the pre show for TV. Main card matches are getting a lot of time.
  • I like Shayna Bazsler, carries herself so great.

Whats Keith Lee doing?

Riddle is such a standout for me. He needs to fuckin' steamroll NXT. Don't put boots on him.
  • Keith Lee had interaction with Hero or Riddle on NXT I heard, need to binge the final three shows before Takeover but they're interacting. Keith Lee has gotten super over in his appearances until this point.

Shayna/Kairi have had three different matches now that have all built, if being given time this one should be awesome. For being so green Shayna is legit af in ring, carries herself well and really gets it. I've been seeing her front row of these PWG shows I've been watching, she really loves it.

Totally with you on Riddle, his potential is limitless. Shoot him to the moon.
  • Really shouldn't be surprised that people with a combat background know how to come off like COMBATANTS, but Riddle/Shayna/Ronda are leagues ahead of where they should be talent wise.
  • Nia adds Becky Lynch to her list of victims. Worked out well but Jesus.
  • Coming from combat sports does give Shayna and Ronda a talent edge on camel-faced halftime dancers and midget fitness models. It's kind of an inversion of the acting thing where once you can do comedy, drama is a piece of cake. Live with a combatant's mentality for all those years and you can still turn it on even if it's only to sell an imitation of a fight. It's really about being in the business long enough to sharpen your skills. With Ronda needing credible foes in the near future, Shayna has a much better chance of mowing through the division once she gets to the main roster than getting undercut and underutilized for shitty cheesecake one-note mean girl characters who can only work one style of match.
  • TexasSnacksTexasSnacks is Certified Rotten
    @Se7en Word is now Becky won't be able to compete at Survivor Series now. So Nia strikes again. Geez.
  • edited November 2018
    @Rowdy yeah, it's all a crapshoot when they get called up. There's too many agents and they all have the same ideas.

@TexasSnacks guess we'll know in a few hours, but what? Didn't look that bad, just like it caught here in the right place. My nose exploded last Christmas and I was fine, and that was much more of a concentrated blow.

Dave said he heard she's not cleared either. Fuck!
  • Actually never mind, just saw a fan cam shot and it looked like Nia was trying to take her head off

In a scrum with 1000 girls in the ring

If there's ever a time to work soft....
  • Probably the most noteworthy SmackDown in years. Brock/Bryan gonna be a squash, Charlotte/Ronda was supposed to be at Mania.

Feel soooooo bad for Becky.
  • Lol they called it a BROKEN FACE
  • Watching now for real. A BROKEN FACE. Surprised they showed and pointed out footage of Nia hitting her.