The Off-Topic Thread November 2018 - Planes, Trains and Automobiles Edition

Comments

• RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    @voodoo_dolly, I had a clerk at Gamestop yesterday me telling that they're starting their Black Friday deals today. I'm going again today to see if it's true. Because I want to upgrade my PS4 500 to a TB. I thought I mention it if you want to avoid the Black Friday hassles.
  • Thanks! That really helps!
  • Aaand it’s been purchased. That deal kinda beat Walmart considering it came with the new Spider-Man game for the same price. I don’t know what kind of storage Walmart was offering on their PS4 deal but this one has 1TB.
  • RustyNailFromHellRustyNailFromHell Is between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.
    Bought my new PS4 today as well today. I think it's a Sony deal that all retail stores will be offering Black Friday. I traded my copy of Spider-Man since I already have a copy of it for Overwatch Legendary Edition. Now I'm in the process of transferring my data from my old console to the new one.
  • Why is the X so expensive
    Have my 4K TV coming and I'm fiending
  • Well shit wish I had known I could have opted to trade out the Spider-Man game bc I have no interest in it. I’d rather have Fallout 4. GOTY preferably and Id pay the difference if need be.
  • It's not exactly expensive right now, goty like 25-30 bucks
    edited November 2018
    @voodoo_dolly I had to take the console out to my vehicle, open it up, unwrap the game, and trade it in for store credit. I believe I got $25 in credit, and plus with the sale I was able to get Overwatch for $20. So it work out for me.
  • That’s not bad at all. It may leave for a little wiggle room to also pick up We the Happy Few. This is supposed to be a family present but I haven’t seen any games the girls would actually play. Scarlett is more into watching other people play Minecraft and Hello Neighbor on YouTube than she is playing it herself.

I’ll just have to see how much I have left after BF and possibly just grab them a pre loaded SNES.
  • Spider-man is a great game. Keep it.
  • Literally was just mentioning this to Dustin as I refreshed the page and he said the same thing as you. His manager told him it was pretty damn good.
  • Got 2 job interviews on friday. Never liked interviews but practice makes perfect. Crashed and burned a few times now lol.

Its weeks like this when I really don't feel like working out I gotta work out.
  • Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Hope you all ate well.
  • Thanksgiving was last month
  • @Midnight-Kroovy , good luck on the interviews.
  • OxleyOxley Scumdog Overlord
    I got a pay rise 3 months into this new job. And the boss said he'll probably put me up again when we come back next year. 2 pay rises in under 4 months. He saod he is 'really fucking happy with how I'm going"

So, turns out what we all knew is very much true. I am a fucking machine.
  • Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
  • Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
  • Heads up. All 3 Hannibal seasons are 10$ (on sale) on VUDU right now, that's a deal I won't be skipping.
  • Unless it's physical just download the blus
This discussion has been closed.