The Off-Topic Thread January 2019 - Let's Make BD Great Again

I figured I'd steal Cheeto's catchphrase and put it to good use. Here's hoping everyone has a great new year and that we have some great discussions both in and out of the OTT.

Comments

• Merry Christmas
  • CryptusCryptus 45 Lampkin Lane
    This month brings me Halloween 2018 on home video and Metallica in concert.

Pants thoroughly jizzed to say the least.
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
  • Just found out that this on DVD:

I love that intro.
  • WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    tumblr_pklvgfMeeo1u6p9qxo2_r1_540.gif
  • OxleyOxley Scumdog Overlord
    I fucking hate 2019 already. Bring me 2020.
  • WillowfangWillowfang SoCal
    edited January 2019
    Those Grace Jones shoulder pads and thrusts look awful...

promo278900956?fm=jpg&q=90

It was the cow...

• WonderlustWonderlust lingered last in line for brains and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
    Great title for off Topic!

Oh remember the Bloody~Disgusting of yesteryear? Oh so much fun! I'd stay up almost all night online. Profile comments. Picture albums. Visitor Q and the extreme movie section....Kaos Minister and movie poster tag, <3

Ahhhhhh, those were the days. Good times.
  • Thanks! Yeah, I miss the old days.
    Now we're sad and full of sad people.
    Join the Official "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is Superior to the Original" Fan Club today! For the low price of: Stop lying to yourselves and admit it you cowards!
    It's OK guys, I'm still here.
  • Back in my schooldays there was a kid who I played football and basketball with a few times and he was in a couple of my classes (although he rarely showed up). Guy was a total psychopath, everyone was scared of him and eventually he got expelled.

Anyway, randomly googled him to see if he had killed anybody yet and...yup. Serving 30 years for murder. lol.
    My hero
  • Roommates wanted me to watch some kid movie with Jack Black and I'm like nah

Look it up and it's Eli Roth? That was a weird watch
    ....How have you not heard of that.

Like wow.
  • I don't watch trailers or anything I'm in the wrestling bubble or Tyler bubble if you ain't in those bubbles I ain't feeling you ya hear
    49650909_520240788487255_5775824362703683584_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=47fbfe1f703d093908a8995f3ec7d67f&oe=5CCC0D2A
    edited January 2019
    Lol Seben can't afford internet basically.

U should probably save that precious cell data and stop browsing BD and rap forums.
This discussion has been closed.